Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: photobucket  (Read 1182 times)

brett1408

• leamington spa
    • View Profile
photobucket
« on: 10 November 2007, 18:15:44 »

i've joined photobucket and up loaded a few pics of the omega and tagged them and set the account to public but if i type in the tag vauxhall omega elite into search it says no results, stupid thing, also how do i make links to here?

MikeDundee

• Omega Lord
  • Costa Del Peckham
    • View Profile
Re: photobucket
« Reply #1 on: 10 November 2007, 18:25:30 »

i've joined photobucket and up loaded a few pics of the omega and tagged them and set the account to public but if i type in the tag vauxhall omega elite into search it says no results, stupid thing, also how do i make links to here?

There is a serious of link underneath the pics in photobucket, cut and paste the link with IMG next to it to post pics into any threads or topics; to use as avatar you will need to resize the picture and cut and paste the direct link.

Danny

• Omega Lord
  • Wigan, Greater Manchester
  • BLACK 1.6 BORA SHAPED JETTA!!
    • View Profile
Re: photobucket
« Reply #2 on: 10 November 2007, 18:56:36 »

if you've only just uploaded to photobucket then i think they have to be approved by photobucket before they'll appear as public search results

as soon as you click the links below the pic it automatically copies the link ready to paste wherever you like, to display the image into a post on here, select the link that has [img] on the ends
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 21 queries.