Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: For Sale 2001 2.6 v6 mv6 sallon (blue) auto  (Read 2654 times)

brian36

• Intermediate Member
  • Milton Keynes
  • 2.6 mv6
    • View Profile
For Sale 2001 2.6 v6 mv6 sallon (blue) auto
« on: 05 August 2014, 16:33:19 »

So, good day everyone, a little story first please bear with me.
Anyway due to both financial issues and needing an estate I have decided to sell my omega 2.6 mv6. This car has served me well and I can honestly say had everything done that needed done. It comes with almost full service history mainly due to having work done in past few, months and getting serviced then.
So the car itself is in reasonable condition for year, it does have several little chip marks a bit bubbling over rear arches and  the odd car park ding etc. the front bumper has some paint scarring so I put a bit of tape over to stop more peeling but nothing sinister.
Inside the omega as per norm on these is a wee bit tired the door cards etc. but overall still looking good. The car has an aftermarket dvd/radio/cd player a flip up one and also a great parrot car kit which works through system. The original unit is in boot if you would prefer.
The seats are cloth type not leather and I feel these look better but that’s me and all in good condition, again I would say a valet but if you’re like me you would anyway.
The car has had some work done by a mechanic from omega owners forum who done things to a very high standard which included a fair amount of engine work replacing seals gaskets etc.  and also both coil packs have been replaced original gm units as all parts changed. The crank sensor also as well as hbv heater bypass valve gm part.. Its had all fluids changed with proper stuff not cheap including top up gearbox/coolant etc.
The car has had brand new exhaust fitted, new front wishbones/drop links/tie rods with poly bushes.
It’s also just had complete geometry set up at wim cheshum and had a couple brand new tyres and other 2 only a couple months old all avon tyres
The car runs great now and has road tax till end august and mot till feb 23rd 2015.
V5 is at hand as well as original books and keycode etc and plenty of receipts for work done over the years.
I would say although the car is a fair age it has only 98000 miles still used daily and had a lot spent on her. I am sure anyone owning it will be happy.
Any more info needed drop me a text or email me 07790 555593 brianhepb@gmail.com
Unsure how to put photos up maybe if I can email to someone they can help please many thanks
Oh price well I reckon got to be worth £850
Marks dtm calib, the boy and taxi al have all been in or around car maybe they can put their input to what car like thanks
 :)

Steve B

• Omega Baron
  • Leicestershire
    • '52' MV6 3.2 Saloon
    • View Profile
Re: For Sale 2001 2.6 v6 mv6 sallon (blue) auto
« Reply #1 on: 05 August 2014, 19:54:59 »

brian36

• Intermediate Member
  • Milton Keynes
  • 2.6 mv6
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 05 August 2014, 19:58:34 »

thanks for putting photos on BIGtime just wanted to point out that this was after hours of work but can be achieved again easily :y

05omegav6

« Reply #3 on: 06 August 2014, 15:51:05 »

As I remember it, it does scrub up well, MarksDTM being the chap who overhauled the engine, so no concerns there :y

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • Zafira Tourer & BMW 435i
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 06 August 2014, 15:54:20 »

As I remember it, it does scrub up well, MarksDTM being the chap who overhauled the engine, so no concerns there :y

Worth going for based on that alone i'd say  :y

omega3000

« Reply #5 on: 08 August 2014, 21:34:02 »

Lovely shine on that  ;)

brian36

• Intermediate Member
  • Milton Keynes
  • 2.6 mv6
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 09 August 2014, 09:42:02 »

can i ask admin to lock this post please as my head has decided to keep my miggy but in turn if anyone knows of members close to milton keynes who can fix bubbling at rear arches please and also found on fleabay these what you reckon? anybody had them thanks  http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/321267458484?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 18 queries.