Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Paging Rods2 to General Discussion  (Read 3674 times)

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
Re: Paging Rods2 to General Discussion
« Reply #30 on: 08 March 2018, 00:43:25 »

If somebody backed Putin into a corner, then I very much doubt his reaction would be any different.

Thus far, he hasn't been cornered, and don't forget, he made himself President, so I doubt he would lose a seconds sleep over cleansing entire countries if his needs demanded it.

Incidentally, one of the futilities of war is that large numbers of people die needlessly. Also, I very much doubt that Hitlers suicide was out of guilt, he was cold and calculating to the end. Much like Putin...

Putin likes to recount the story as a boy in the slums of St Petersburg when he used to chase after rats with sticks until he cornered one and it turned and launched itself at him so he ran away. This now translates into corner Putin and he will double down and esclate a sitution in a reinforced attempt to win. This is a very dangerous trait. :(
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
Re: Paging Rods2 to General Discussion
« Reply #31 on: 08 March 2018, 11:49:57 »

If somebody backed Putin into a corner, then I very much doubt his reaction would be any different.

Thus far, he hasn't been cornered, and don't forget, he made himself President, so I doubt he would lose a seconds sleep over cleansing entire countries if his needs demanded it.

Incidentally, one of the futilities of war is that large numbers of people die needlessly. Also, I very much doubt that Hitlers suicide was out of guilt, he was cold and calculating to the end. Much like Putin...

Putin likes to recount the story as a boy in the slums of St Petersburg when he used to chase after rats with sticks until he cornered one and it turned and launched itself at him so he ran away. This now translates into corner Putin and he will double down and esclate a sitution in a reinforced attempt to win. This is a very dangerous trait. :(

That is very interesting Rod :y :y :y

It could explain a lot about Putin and what he has done to date and what he may do in future.  A dangerous trait indeed. :o
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 18 queries.