Author Topic: Liar  (Read 1836 times)

Mister Rog

• Omega Baron
  • Wales
    • Volvo XC70 & V70 D3
    • View Profile
Liar
« on: 01 August 2018, 06:24:15 »

"Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn has apologised for appearing on platforms with people whose views he "completely rejects" ". Liar, you just can't change your mind like that, or misjudge things to such an extent if you want to run the country.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-45027582

“The desire to be a politician should bar you for life from ever becoming one.” Billy Connolly

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
Re: Liar
« Reply #1 on: 01 August 2018, 07:04:31 »

Is that your surprised face... ::)
Onanists always think outside the box.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 01 August 2018, 07:51:21 »

You can tell they're getting desperate when they link critics of Corbyn to Trump.  ::)  ;D

" The Labour leader's apology comes after one of his supporters in the party's National Executive Committee suggested that Jewish "Trump fanatics" were behind accusations of anti-Semitism in Labour ranks. "
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Diamond Black Geezer

• Omega Lord
  • N E Lincolnshire & Warwickshire
  • Diamond Black '96 CDX V6 - 'Pissy'
    • & a silly coupe coming...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 01 August 2018, 13:29:35 »

I'm not anti-Labour, but pretty vehemently anti-Corbyn, so any criticism of him I welcome! However... I have to say this alleged anti-semitic balls in the press just seems the biggest load of claptrap non-news I've heard in a long time. Criticising anyone for not being either anti-something  or "not pro-something enough is easy.

"On OOF we don't promote female ownership enough" Well yes, of course we dont have any active policy of seeking out specifically female owners of the cars, no, so technically that makes us all sexist.

"On OOF we don't promote black ownership enough" No idea if 90% of the people on here are of Afro-Caribbean origin, or 0%. Doesn't really matter to me, more than welcome if you are, but I don't think any more, or less of you is you are or aren't. Do we promote it? No, so there we are, we're 'excluding' a minority.

Slow news day. Sigh!
Ex-Dealer Kent-Moore Rear Wheel Bearing Tool available for hire, PM for details.

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." 4th Doctor

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 01 August 2018, 14:53:07 »

The thing is, if Labour had a strong leader, it would have ditched a couple of people at the start of this whole game and nipped it in the bud. In fact, those responsible would have pre-empted it by falling on their swords as soon as something they said could be seen as bringing the party into disrepute.

Instead, Labour has a jellyfish who seeks to protect his cronies instead of his party's position in the opinion polls.

It doesn't matter if they are actually anti-semitic, or not pro-semitic enough or whatever. If you make a gaffe that's serious enough in politics, you are toxic and your "strong leader" needs to ensure you go for your party's sake.
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 01 August 2018, 16:21:51 »

I'm not anti-Labour, but pretty vehemently anti-Corbyn, so any criticism of him I welcome! However... I have to say this alleged anti-semitic balls in the press just seems the biggest load of claptrap non-news I've heard in a long time. Criticising anyone for not being either anti-something  or "not pro-something enough is easy.

"On OOF we don't promote female ownership enough" Well yes, of course we dont have any active policy of seeking out specifically female owners of the cars, no, so technically that makes us all sexist.

"On OOF we don't promote black ownership enough" No idea if 90% of the people on here are of Afro-Caribbean origin, or 0%. Doesn't really matter to me, more than welcome if you are, but I don't think any more, or less of you is you are or aren't. Do we promote it? No, so there we are, we're 'excluding' a minority.

Slow news day. Sigh!

Hmmm..Doubt it.

I believe I'm the only black man here at OOF.

« Last Edit: 01 August 2018, 16:23:34 by Field Marshal Dr. Opti »

aaronjb

« Reply #6 on: 01 August 2018, 16:23:05 »

Unless I met you at a Wycombe meet, that's definitely not true! ;D

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 01 August 2018, 16:25:04 »

Okay....I'm the only black gay man who wears a "I'm a feminist too" T-shirt on the forum.

aaronjb

« Reply #8 on: 01 August 2018, 16:31:45 »

Okay....I'm the only black gay man who wears a "I'm a feminist too" T-shirt on the forum.

;D ;D ;D

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 01 August 2018, 16:47:29 »

The Labour party has been hijacked by the extreme far left (of which Corbyn and his pals are fully signed up members). The far left, just like the far right, are anti semetic.
I have no doubt that Corbyn is an anti semite, despite his lies. He also claims he doesn't support terrorism, when he has supported any form of anti western terrorism, shamelessly for decades. He now claims he was lukewarm on the EU. The fact is that his personal website was full of anti EU material, which all got taken down very quickly within a week or so of him becoming Labour leader.
He tries to sell himself as a different type of politician, honest, kind blah blah blah.
He is nothing of the sort. He is as dishonest as all the other politicians, with a gang of supporters (Momentum) who are vicious in their treatment of anyone inside or outside the Labour party, who dare to oppose him.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Automaticman

• Neston
  • Saxwood
    • Frontera V6 Omega V6
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 02 August 2018, 00:52:43 »

:o
When ya wanna shoot, shoot, dont talk !

Mister Rog

• Omega Baron
  • Wales
    • Volvo XC70 & V70 D3
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 02 August 2018, 07:13:39 »

The Labour party has been hijacked by the extreme far left (of which Corbyn and his pals are fully signed up members). The far left, just like the far right, are anti semetic.
I have no doubt that Corbyn is an anti semite, despite his lies. He also claims he doesn't support terrorism, when he has supported any form of anti western terrorism, shamelessly for decades. He now claims he was lukewarm on the EU. The fact is that his personal website was full of anti EU material, which all got taken down very quickly within a week or so of him becoming Labour leader.
He tries to sell himself as a different type of politician, honest, kind blah blah blah.
He is nothing of the sort. He is as dishonest as all the other politicians, with a gang of supporters (Momentum) who are vicious in their treatment of anyone inside or outside the Labour party, who dare to oppose him.

That pretty much sums it up.
Regarding Brexit he keeps fairly quiet on it. The EU has or could have legislation regarding industrial relations and also state involvement in industry. Corbyn would want neither, so he is pro-Brexit, however many or possibly most of his supporters are anti-brexit, so he keep quiet.

“The desire to be a politician should bar you for life from ever becoming one.” Billy Connolly
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 18 queries.