Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Monza F1, may contain spoilers  (Read 4314 times)

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
Re: Monza F1, may contain spoilers
« Reply #15 on: 02 September 2018, 20:38:49 »

He is the man.

That race shows just how good he is compared to the rest.
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • Zafira Tourer & BMW 435i
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 02 September 2018, 21:09:08 »

I flicked on at lap 20, glad I did. Probably best race this season, did like the ending. "Formation lap please, for our Italian colleagues"  ;D ;D

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 02 September 2018, 21:21:37 »

The overtaking between Hamilton and Kimi showed how it should be done. Very hard but completely fair with each other. Drivers with real class and finesse.
Vettel panics and is a clumsy driver in the heat of battle. And cant accept blame for his mistakes. Hamilton knows this and exploits it imo.
Unfortunately young Verstappen is looking increasingly like he is developing a similar attitude to Vettel which is a shame, as he undoubtedly has a lot of raw talent.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 02 September 2018, 21:29:46 »

The overtaking between Hamilton and Kimi showed how it should be done. Very hard but completely fair with each other. Drivers with real class and finesse.
Vettel panics and is a clumsy driver in the heat of battle. And cant accept blame for his mistakes. Hamilton knows this and exploits it imo.
Unfortunately young Verstappen is looking increasingly like he is developing a similar attitude to Vettel which is a shame, as he undoubtedly has a lot of raw talent.

Yup  :y

henryd

• Omega Lord
  • west cornwall
  • VW Touareg R5 tdi Auto
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 02 September 2018, 23:25:35 »

Yes agreed,both German and Dutchman lets themselves down today
other rides 
  mk3 Volvo v70 2.0 Diesel ,Citroen C2, Pug 306 cabriolet
  Sterling elite trekker pikey wagon

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 03 September 2018, 17:25:29 »

Oh dear, did I miss another wasted 2 hrs of paint drying boredom.  Ho hum.
Grumpy old man

STEMO

« Reply #21 on: 03 September 2018, 17:31:30 »

You'd have actually liked this one, it was full of incident. I knew it was a proper race cause the time flew by.

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 03 September 2018, 17:40:10 »

You'd have actually liked this one, it was full of incident. I knew it was a proper race cause the time flew by.
I was too busy sending drones around a certain airstrip I have access to.  I suspect I had more fun...
Grumpy old man

STEMO

« Reply #23 on: 03 September 2018, 17:43:35 »

Well.......if you didn't enjoy this race, then you don't like F1. So bog off yer grumpy old ficker  ;D

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 03 September 2018, 18:17:36 »

Well.......if you didn't enjoy this race, then you don't like F1. So bog off yer grumpy old ficker  ;D
Oi! I resent the "old" :D

...oh, hang on a minute, yes, you're right
Grumpy old man

STEMO

« Reply #25 on: 03 September 2018, 18:26:19 »

Oi! I represent the "old" :D

That's what I said, innit?  ;D

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 11 September 2018, 13:36:08 »

Wekk, Kimi and Leclerc are to swap teams next season. Cant see how it will be good for either of them. Leclerc isn't going to take the F1 world by storm when he isn't allowed to beat Vettel. Kimi is near the end of his career and I don't know why he would want to bother moving from the front of the grid to midfield.
I just hope that he feels badly treated by Ferrari now, and doesn't do Vettel any favours for the rest of this season.  :)
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 11 September 2018, 13:45:48 »

Wekk, Kimi and Leclerc are to swap teams next season. Cant see how it will be good for either of them. Leclerc isn't going to take the F1 world by storm when he isn't allowed to beat Vettel. Kimi is near the end of his career and I don't know why he would want to bother moving from the front of the grid to midfield.
I just hope that he feels badly treated by Ferrari now, and doesn't do Vettel any favours for the rest of this season.  :)

:y :y :y

I think Leclerc will show that Vettel what the rear wing of his car looks like  :)

I also think Ferrari see that Vettel is not the driver they thought they hired.

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 11 September 2018, 14:02:05 »

Didn't see that coming.

39 years old. Why didn't he just retire?  Bit like Jenson Button from memory. He won't win any dry races with Sauber but will keep on earning good money. Does he need more?

Had a look at some of his stats.

Although  Raikkonen won only one World title, he twice finished runner up with a further two P3s to his name.
His 20 grands prix wins puts him tied for 15th on the all-time record along with Mika Hakkinen while he is only the fifth driver in history to achieve 100 podiums.

As for Leclerc I hope he shows Vettel a clean pair of heels and gets told to let him past. Good move by Ferrari. train a young driver up for Vettels retirement and put a spark under Vettel (maybe)

Where is Ocon going? Raikkonen has stopped one young up and coming driver getting a seat.
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 11 September 2018, 14:23:58 »

Didn't see that coming.

39 years old. Why didn't he just retire? Bit like Jenson Button from memory. He won't win any dry races with Sauber but will keep on earning good money. Does he need more?

Had a look at some of his stats.

Although  Raikkonen won only one World title, he twice finished runner up with a further two P3s to his name.
His 20 grands prix wins puts him tied for 15th on the all-time record along with Mika Hakkinen while he is only the fifth driver in history to achieve 100 podiums.

As for Leclerc I hope he shows Vettel a clean pair of heels and gets told to let him past. Good move by Ferrari. train a young driver up for Vettels retirement and put a spark under Vettel (maybe)

Where is Ocon going? Raikkonen has stopped one young up and coming driver getting a seat.

As already been said, he is a racer, I think he just loves racing and money etc is all just a nice extra. Be a very nice extra.  ;D
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 18 queries.