Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: F1 possible spoiler.  (Read 2627 times)

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
Re: F1 possible spoiler.
« Reply #15 on: 29 October 2018, 10:47:18 »

It was a pity Hamilton couldn't get on the podium, but he seemed to have dire tyre problems almost from the start.
He really should have wrapped it up last wek in Austin, but the team seemed to get panicky and forget which was their arse and their elbow. Result was his tyre stops were all at the wrong time, which cost him the race.
None of it really matters though. The only argument now is exactly where he stands in the list of all time greats.
That is always purely subjective of course ,but at the moment I cant decide where to place him in my top three.
I think I might just settle for three joint number ones. All truly great, but all different.
« Last Edit: 29 October 2018, 10:48:55 by Migv6 »
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 29 October 2018, 11:20:44 »

It was a pity Hamilton couldn't get on the podium, but he seemed to have dire tyre problems almost from the start.
He really should have wrapped it up last wek in Austin, but the team seemed to get panicky and forget which was their arse and their elbow. Result was his tyre stops were all at the wrong time, which cost him the race.
None of it really matters though. The only argument now is exactly where he stands in the list of all time greats.
That is always purely subjective of course ,but at the moment I cant decide where to place him in my top three.
I think I might just settle for three joint number ones. All truly great, but all different.

Good idea. Life has enough angst as it is , especially at your age. ;D ;D
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 29 October 2018, 12:07:44 »

Far cough.  :P ;D
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 29 October 2018, 12:19:38 »

Fair Enough.  :P ;D

Corrected that for you :y
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 18 queries.