Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Road traffic, OAPs?  (Read 5326 times)

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
Re: Road traffic, OAPs?
« Reply #30 on: 05 February 2019, 23:29:56 »

Nice to see that ageism  is alive and well on OOF. :D
It's just jealousy, Ronny........because we spent all the money.  ;D

Even the most wealthy of pensioners get winter fuel allowance......free prescriptions.....free TV licence....free eye tests. But as STMO says the government dare not cut back because they all vote......although not during Bargain Hunt and other daytime crap. :)

Blatantly not true. No winter fuel allowance for pensioners in Spain. IDS did a study and concluded that average temperature of Spain and its overseas dependencies was higher than the average for the UK and therefore not necessary. He is welcome to come and stay at our house and chop logs, barrow them and feed the log burner during his free stay. We occasionally have snow and minus temps down to as low as minus 14c. 

You are right about Tories “ buying” the pensioners vote so , I would add, they can run the country to line the pockets of their rich mates. Labour attract votes in different ways so they can destroy the country for the benefit of everyone apparently.  Fairly grim isnt it ;D
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

STEMO

« Reply #31 on: 07 February 2019, 11:36:04 »

Never mind pensioners and road traffic. I've just got back from ASDA and you should see some of the parking manoeuvres. I saw a Toyota Aygo and a Peugeot 107 both parked across two bays.  ;D

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 07 February 2019, 11:42:31 »

In fairness those are both large cars considering how tiny the parking spaces are nowadays.

Here is a question. If you go to a busy large car park and park well away from the main activity why does someone come and, despite having a great choice, park next to you? Is it some form of obsessive neatness?
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

STEMO

« Reply #33 on: 07 February 2019, 11:45:51 »

In fairness those are both large cars considering how tiny the parking spaces are nowadays.

Here is a question. If you go to a busy large car park and park well away from the main activity why does someone come and, despite having a great choice, park next to you? Is it some form of obsessive neatness?
Large cars? Try two of the smallest cars available  :)

Bigron

• Omega Baron
  • Witham, Essex
    • Omega 2.6 V6 Auto '51 Reg
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 07 February 2019, 11:46:55 »

That bemuses me too. I choose to park well away from the herd so that women can't open their doors carelessly and cause damage, but inevitably there will be some fat-arsed cow parked adjacent to my car when I get back to it. WHY?

Ron.

aaronjb

« Reply #35 on: 07 February 2019, 12:00:36 »

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/sarcasm  :P ;D

aaronjb

« Reply #36 on: 07 February 2019, 12:01:09 »

That bemuses me too. I choose to park well away from the herd so that women can't open their doors carelessly and cause damage, but inevitably there will be some fat-arsed cow parked adjacent to my car when I get back to it. WHY?

Ron.

Is it the same one every time? Maybe she likes you and is just shy...  ;) ;D

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 07 February 2019, 12:05:45 »

Ron.

Indeed. Try parking a bit further from the shop. Either:

1) She won't be @rsed to walk that far.
2) She likes you enough to stomach the walk and the exercise will eventually make her more attractive.

Win win.  ;)
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

STEMO

« Reply #38 on: 07 February 2019, 12:27:20 »

You can never tell with these foreigners.  ;D

Bigron

• Omega Baron
  • Witham, Essex
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 07 February 2019, 14:45:16 »

Ron.

Not the same one - we seem to have a supply of them. I don't usually see the face, only a large posterior mooning out of the door as she extracts her little accident from the car: although when her face is visible, she exhibits the "council-house face lift" hairstyle - hair swept right back and tied in a bun!

Ron.

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 07 February 2019, 15:02:21 »

Ron.

Not the same one - we seem to have a supply of them. I don't usually see the face, only a large posterior mooning out of the door as she extracts her little accident from the car: although when her face is visible, she exhibits the "council-house face lift" hairstyle - hair swept right back and tied in a bun!

Ron.

Ah, yes, the "I am a hard cow, don't mess with me I am as tough as a man" look.  Very popular down here as well Ron!

One challenged me last year, saying I was scarred of her!  I just said I wasn't, laughed in her face and she then went to try and thump a OAP traveller friend of ours, who then, with her grown up daughter watching along with a crowd landed a few punches herself!  Great stuff!!;D ;D ;D ;)
« Last Edit: 07 February 2019, 15:06:48 by Lizzie Zoom »

Bigron

• Omega Baron
  • Witham, Essex
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 07 February 2019, 15:08:49 »

Bloody hell, Lizzie - I thought it was just the Essex handbag dancers!  ::)

Ron.

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 07 February 2019, 15:10:12 »

Bloody hell, Lizzie - I thought it was just the Essex handbag dancers!  ::)

Ron.

Oh no Ron, they are alive and kicking down here as well! :D :D ;)

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 07 February 2019, 15:44:22 »

Can't be the Crawley Facelift as a look...  ;D
Onanists always think outside the box.

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 07 February 2019, 23:52:00 »

You can never tell with these foreigners.  ;D

Hmm, just googled those two cars. Not very big are they against real cars. Must be the spaces are getting smaller. < sarcasm off>
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 18 queries.