Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12   Go Down

Author Topic: Brexit  (Read 18594 times)

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
Re: Brexit
« Reply #75 on: 20 March 2019, 17:05:28 »

Breaking news 5.00 p.m.

Leo Varadker says he understands prime minister Theresa May will address the UK public this evening.

Oops more evidence of who is pulling the strings!  If she was in charge she would have briefed the media.
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 20 March 2019, 17:16:14 »

Breaking news 5.00 p.m.

Leo Varadker says he understands prime minister Theresa May will address the UK public this evening.

Oops more evidence of who is pulling the strings!  If she was in charge she would have briefed the media.

I may have this wrong but it seems Tusk is insisting we vote again on the piss poor Brino deal or no extension.

Surely I'm wrong.......

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 20 March 2019, 17:21:10 »

Breaking news 5.00 p.m.

I may have this wrong but it seems Tusk is insisting we vote again on the piss poor Brino deal or no extension.

Surely I'm wrong.......

I hope so as there is no way the EU should dictate whether or not another vote should take place!!

As a "remainer" I am now just keen for us to get out and leave this disaster behind us. >:(

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 20 March 2019, 17:23:12 »

Breaking news 5.00 p.m.

Surely I'm wrong.......

I hope so as there is no way the EU should dictate whether or not another vote should take place!!

As a "remainer" I am now just keen for us to get out and leave this disaster behind us. >:(

I agree, Lizzie.

STEMO

« Reply #79 on: 20 March 2019, 17:27:25 »

Breaking news 5.00 p.m.

Surely I'm wrong.......
He also demanded that Theresa May kiss his big, fat arse on the balcony at Buckingham Palace. Right on the ring piece, clinkers and all.  No word yet on whether she agreed.  ;D

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: 20 March 2019, 17:31:09 »

He also demanded that Theresa May kiss his big, fat arse on the balcony at Buckingham Palace. Right on the ring piece, clinkers and all.  No word yet on whether she agreed.  ;D

Doesn't appear to cross any of her "red lines" so I guess so... ;D
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 20 March 2019, 17:32:29 »

I have spoken to a surprising number of remainers who now want to get out asap. I have yet to meet a leaver who has changed their mind.
Those who are calling for a second referendum might need to be careful what they wish for.  :)

Bercow has apparently ruled out allowing her to have another vote on the deal, and Tusk has apparently ruled out an extension to A50 without the deal being voted through, so...….? ? ? ?
Wil she resign tonight ?  :-\
« Last Edit: 20 March 2019, 17:35:06 by Migv6 »
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

STEMO

« Reply #82 on: 20 March 2019, 17:36:33 »

I have spoken to a surprising number of remainers who now want to get out asap. I have yet to meet a leaver who has changed their mind.
Those who are calling for a second referendum might need to be careful what they wish for.  :)

Bercow has apparently ruled out allowing her to have another vote on the deal, and Tusk has apparently ruled out an extension to A50 without the deal being voted through, so...….? ? ? ?
Wil she resign tonight ?  :-\
Basically, Bercow will do as he's told by the house. They can always have a (very quick, very decisive) vote to ignore him. Little shit.

STEMO

« Reply #83 on: 20 March 2019, 17:37:32 »

That's Bercow, Albs, not you.  ;D

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: 20 March 2019, 17:38:52 »

Piss off Stephanie, ya big girlie.  :P
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

STEMO

« Reply #85 on: 20 March 2019, 17:40:49 »

Piss off Stephanie, ya big girlie.  :P
You can expect a knock on the door from two big, hairy arsed coppers. Avril and Gayle.  ;D

BazaJT

• Omega Lord
  • SLady bitshorpe N.Lincs.
    • Omega 3 litre Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: 20 March 2019, 17:42:23 »

According to one source at least the poll suggest that a second referendum would result in a remain decision-I'd still vote leave.I still think if there were a second referendum that it should not include the remain option,that question has been asked and answered but rather deal as it stands[however that may be at the time]or leave with no deal.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: 20 March 2019, 17:48:07 »

I don't think we can be dictated to by the EU.

It is up to us if we vote for a third time on TM's personal idea of Brexit.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: 20 March 2019, 17:49:35 »

Apparently its up to the poison dwarf in the big chair.  :D

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: 20 March 2019, 18:01:42 »

I don't think we can be dictated to by the EU.

It is up to us if we vote for a third time on TM's personal idea of Brexit.

Where have you been for the last ten years?   ;D The EU does dictate. The one country veto is going in favour of qualified majority. You vill do vott you are told.
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 19 queries.