Chat Area > General Discussion Area

Dashcam - Software help.

(1/2) > >>

Mr Skrunts:
Software help required.  One of the settings on my dashcam was wrong and all the recordings play back at 5 times normal speed, whats the best playback software to use that enables me to play back at 20%.  TIA  :y

Playback is the same during using .mov in windows media player, or the software supplied by nextgen that supplies all the other info on screen.

zirk:
 Download and use VLC, playback speed adjustment will be in the settings somewhere.

biggriffin:
I'd like to find one that will play my footage from my roadhawk,  might try the VLC, can you get it to over lay googly maps.

zirk:

--- Quote from: biggriffin on 25 March 2019, 19:17:50 ---I'd like to find one that will play my footage from my roadhawk,  might try the VLC, can you get it to over lay googly maps.

--- End quote ---
In my experience if VLC doesnt play a Video Format nothing else will.

deviator:

--- Quote from: zirk on 25 March 2019, 19:35:05 ---
--- Quote from: biggriffin on 25 March 2019, 19:17:50 ---I'd like to find one that will play my footage from my roadhawk,  might try the VLC, can you get it to over lay googly maps.

--- End quote ---
In my experience if VLC doesnt play a Video Format nothing else will.

--- End quote ---

I have, rarely I might add, found stuff VLC won't play. I still use it as my default, on the rare occasions it doesn't work. The K-Lite Codec Pack fills in the gaps. It includes an old/modified version of Media Player - before it went rubbish.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version