Chat Area > General Discussion Area

Brexfucit

(1/33) > >>

zirk:
Does anybody actually know WTF is going on now  :D

The way I see it is the Government now has to sit on their hands whilst the rest of the MP's of the House decide how they can plunge the Country from a bonfire into ashes.  :-\

Meanwhile back in Euroland the Clock is ticking and their tapping their fingers on the table whilst looking at themselves with blank expressions on their faces.  :(

We must be the laughing stock of the Planet, actually, cancel that, if it wasn't for Donald Trump, We would be the laughing stock of the Planet.  :D

Gaffers:
We are nearing the end of the massive game of chicken that has been playing out over the past few months.  Looks like the EU blinked a bit and now the ERG seem to be wobbling.  We could see a result one way or another by the end of the week.

zirk:

--- Quote from: Gaffers on 26 March 2019, 12:01:54 ---We are nearing the end of the massive game of chicken that has been playing out over the past few months.  Looks like the EU blinked a bit and now the ERG seem to be wobbling.  We could see a result one way or another by the end of the week.

--- End quote ---
I reckon we WILL have a result by the 12th April, and it will be the EU saying to us, what part of oppsOFF did you not understand

dave the builder:
I thought we was leaving friday  ::)
I've just re-wired my house back to good olde English RED & BLACK in readiness, 
got a Reliant Kitten for when the German's ask for the Omega back,
I still need to dig out a Chinese TV to use as my computer monitor because i'm  using a 32" conrac data modul display (German)
I'm keeping quiet about all my rothenburger plumbing kit  :-X
we've got some salad in the fridge but if the EU want to come re-posses that,they are welcome to it  ::)

Migv6 le Frog Fan:

--- Quote from: zirk on 26 March 2019, 11:41:53 ---Does anybody actually know WTF is going on now  :D

The way I see it is the Government now has to sit on their hands whilst the rest of the MP's of the House decide how they can plunge the Country from a bonfire into ashes.  :-\

Meanwhile back in Euroland the Clock is ticking and their tapping their fingers on the table whilst looking at themselves with blank expressions on their faces.  :(

We must be the laughing stock of the Planet, actually, cancel that, if it wasn't for Donald Trump, We would be the laughing stock of the Planet.  :D

--- End quote ---

Yes, its quite simple. Its the same thing that has been going on since the result of the referendum was announced. The remainer parliamentarians - most of whom represent leave constituencies - are trying everything they can think of to stop Brexit from happening, while not admitting to anyone that they are doing it, and so shifting the blame onto everyone else for the problems they are deliberately and cynically causing.
Its hard to believe I know, but Yvette Cooper "represents" one of the most pro leave constituencies in the country.  ::)
She (and many others) want either a second referendum, or a long extension which eventually turns into a permanent one, when everyone has given up and forgotten about the whole debacle.
I think theres a reasonable chance that Mays Brino will be reluctantly accepted soon. This depends on the DUP but if they ever blink, its always at the very last minute. They should hve been sent to negotiate Brexit.
If her deal doesnt get accepted, all bets are off. Anything could happen.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version