Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 52 2.6 estate for sale  (Read 2077 times)

paul.lovejoy

• Omega Baron
  • Ramsgate Kent
    • wife mad 2.6 cd estate
    • View Profile
52 2.6 estate for sale
« on: 07 September 2012, 23:12:08 »

time to move on from the miggy as i am just not using it its a silver 02 52 reg 2.6 auto estate

Daz has changed cam belt etc and carried out a full srvice as well as replaced cam covers and other works including issues i had with the gearbox which turned out to be the flitch plate . so basically the gearbox has been out and checked etc. Mechanically there are no issues except for a/c not had it regased and assume it probably needs to be. The car has 78k miles with full history and mot until march 2013. i have just put 4 new tyres on as well

pictures are in gallery and i will put some on this topic to which show the new replica irmischer froint grille and any scuffs etc
http://www.omegaowners.com/forum/index.php?topic=106353.0

generally the car is in good overal condition but the rear tailgate will need attention as under the black tape ( applied by the dealer) there is the normal rust spot althoughh it has been treated and not beyond repair ie no holes etc and is very solid no idea why the dealer i brought the car off did not just sprsy ut

any question ask away. I was after about £1000 although i have in honesty spent that on ther car in the past year :'(

Vamps

• Bishop Middleham, Co Durham.
  • Flying Tonight, so Be Prepared.
    • Mig 2.6CDX and 2.2 Honda
    • View Profile
Re: 52 2.6 estate for sale
« Reply #1 on: 08 September 2012, 00:19:23 »

time to move on from the miggy as i am just not using it its a silver 02 52 reg 2.6 auto estate

Daz has changed cam belt etc and carried out a full srvice as well as replaced cam covers and other works including issues i had with the gearbox which turned out to be the flitch plate . so basically the gearbox has been out and checked etc. Mechanically there are no issues except for a/c not had it regased and assume it probably needs to be. The car has 78k miles with full history and mot until march 2013. i have just put 4 new tyres on as well

pictures are in gallery and i will put some on this topic to which show the new replica irmischer froint grille and any scuffs etchttp://www.omegaowners.com/forum/index.php?topic=106353.0

generally the car is in good overal condition but the rear tailgate will need attention as under the black tape ( applied by the dealer) there is the normal rust spot althoughh it has been treated and not beyond repair ie no holes etc and is very solid no idea why the dealer i brought the car off did not just sprsy ut

any question ask away. I was after about £1000 although i have in honesty spent that on ther car in the past year :'(

Please do..... :)

Darth Loo-knee

• Omega Queen
  • Death Star
  • Jammie smells of Pooh....
    • TIE Fighter
    • View Profile
Re: 52 2.6 estate for sale
« Reply #2 on: 12 September 2012, 10:17:47 »

What a shame to sell this car Lovelength when you have had everything done.
Good luck with the Sale, someone will get a car that needs nothing to be spent out on anything major.
X
Everything to do with Omega's. Breaking, Servicing from Cambelts to Oil Changes... Please Pm me for details...
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 21 queries.