Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: For Sale 2000 X 2.2 DTi Saloon  (Read 1477 times)

Elite Pete

• Omega Queen
  • Chester
  • My spider senses are tingling
    • Audi SQ5 GSX1400
    • View Profile
For Sale 2000 X 2.2 DTi Saloon
« on: 11 September 2012, 09:16:06 »

I've decided to put my CDX saloon up for sale as i've a newer version coming this weekend and haven't the space outside the house.

Its done 122,000 miles has MOT until April next year and tax until the end of October. I've fitted grey Elite leather and a rear electric blind. The old girl has a running issue in as much as it doesn't like going over 2500 RPM in 3rd and 4th and it won't go over 60 in 5th, the engine management light comes on. If you ease off the accelerator the light sometimes resets or you can turn the ignition off and restart it.  I've been using the car like this for the last couple of months as i've mostly been doing trips around town but I have travelled to Wolverhampton in it down the A41 and once you get used to driving it its not a problem. I think its an EGR valve or vacuum problem, I have cleaned the EGR valve but this hasn't made any difference. I've got loads of vacuum pipe ect but haven't got around to doing it. I'm looking for £500 for it oh and if there's enough interest I may break it.

Retired

twiglet

• Omega Baron
  • Norwich, Norfolk
  • 2008 BMW E61 535D LCi M Sport
    • View Profile
Re: For Sale 2000 X 2.2 DTi Saloon
« Reply #1 on: 11 September 2012, 09:27:42 »

Seems like a very good price Pete.  Good luck with the sale mate.  :y
It doesn't matter how far you push the envelope, it will always be stationery...
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 21 queries.