Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My Beloved DTi  (Read 2884 times)

waspy

My Beloved DTi
« on: 28 September 2012, 18:37:31 »

It is with a very sad heart that after nearly five years of ownership that I'm selling Burt.

He has some service history up to 69,414 & after that he's been serviced by myself. He's currently on 102,000. I've kept all receipts for all service items & a hand written log with mileage & date, Mot certs so the mileage is correct.
He's black with a light grey cloth interior. The A/C works fine as does everything else. I've added extras that include... Rear elec blind, mud flaps, a 2006 four disc changer, Pro Drive boot spolier & cruise control.
5 very good tyres.
He's been remapped, decated & goes extremely well & returns a very respectable 42mpg kicking around & a good 45mpg at 70mph.

Here's some pics of the inside.

Here's some of the outside (taken a few years ago), I don't have any recent ones, but I plan on doing some this weekend providing it doesn't rain.

The Irmscher Grille is no longer on the car.

He's been very well looked after with very regular oil changes (I used to get my oil from work  ;)).
The bad bits.
He's suffering from diesel injector leak back, which basically means the injector seals are in need of replacement (they're in with the sale & in the boot) I'll be honest when I say that I couldn't be arsed to do them, because all I do is keep him topped up with fuel & don't park him facing up hill . He has a small patch of rust where the rear bumper meets the wing near to the nearside arch, a small crack in the rear bumper (done by me reversing into a telegraph pole, bloody rear headrests :-[ ), some small stone chips on the front, but no dents.
His MOT runs out on the 5th of October & is currently sorned.
I'm looking for around £800.00 as he is, though I am open to negotiation, but NO SILLY offers.

We can talk about MOT if you require it, but I will like the full amount, but he goes straight through or needs very little then we can arrange something.

If I don't get around the asking price there will be parts going to who ever needs them (I am attached to him, but needs must), you get the idea ;)

I can honestly say that I'm really thinking of not posting this ad, but I have to :'( :'( If there was some way of keeping him I would :( :(

He'll get a service by me before he goes & he's ready for an oil change too.

Well that's guys n galls over to you.

waspy

Re: My Beloved DTi
« Reply #1 on: 29 September 2012, 07:05:59 »

I should add, he's a 2002 on an 02 :y

VXL V6

• Omega Lord
  • Solihull
    • 530D M Sport, Elite 3.2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 29 September 2012, 10:28:18 »

Have to say that this is a very good condition car. Have seen it a couple of times and it looks great in black.

PS. If you do end up breaking it... i'm compiling a list of parts as will be Twiglet!  ::) ;D

waspy

« Reply #3 on: 29 September 2012, 13:08:18 »

Have to say that this is a very good condition car. Have seen it a couple of times and it looks great in black.

PS. If you do end up breaking it... i'm compiling a list of parts as will be Twiglet!  ::) ;D

No worries Andy & James :y

hoj

• Intermediate Member
  • BURY
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 30 September 2012, 17:08:08 »

Pete
I am very interested in the car but have a few questions so is it possible to have your email address or phone number or to open your P.M. on here please
Cheers
roy
3.2 Elite in Oyster

waspy

« Reply #5 on: 30 September 2012, 18:59:54 »

Pete
I am very interested in the car but have a few questions so is it possible to have your email address or phone number or to open your P.M. on here please
Cheers
roy

PM sent :y

SP_3.2

• Omega Baron
  • Leicester
    • drives A6 allroad 3.0tdi
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 03 October 2012, 16:09:12 »

Its a great looking car ..seen it many times at the meets  :y
Hope all goes well with the sale Pete
Also drive a Savage 25 niro truck...and flys a Bell 47 twister Savage 46 ss and a Tamiya audi TT ..for now.

waspy

« Reply #7 on: 03 October 2012, 16:52:38 »

Its a great looking car ..seen it many times at the meets  :y
Hope all goes well with the sale Pete

Thank you Steve. Long time no hear. Hope you're well :y :y

b4ndit

• Omega Knight
  • chester
  • Retired
    • VW Phaeton
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 03 October 2012, 16:57:48 »

thats a very nice car and would suit me perfect but would need to sell mine first :-\

waspy

« Reply #9 on: 13 October 2012, 13:56:49 »

Updated pics taken today.

The crack in the bumper, not really noticeable (just being honest)

The rust bits. They're not really that bad, still solid. I think it's better to buy a car with the nasty bits showing than one with them covered up & to give you a nasty surprise later.

I need him gone (though I'm not desperate for the cash), I would just like the space back. If no one makes a sensible offer, I'll break him, because this way I'll make more ££, it just means I'll have him sat around for a while.

Ok guys n gals, once more over to you for a sensible offer please.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 21 queries.