Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 44   Go Down

Author Topic: Brexit negotiations  (Read 68516 times)

STEMO

Brexit negotiations
« on: 13 November 2018, 16:40:11 »

It looks as though something might be on the table. I hope so, I really do. But, no doubt, every Tom, Dick and Harry in the house will want their tuppence worth.

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
Re: Brexit negotiations
« Reply #1 on: 13 November 2018, 16:43:38 »

So, if it gets nodded through by the cabinet, the house of commons, doesn't upset the DUP and doesn't get vetoed by any EU member states, we're sorted? :y
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

2boxerdogs

« Reply #2 on: 13 November 2018, 16:45:26 »

So, if it gets nodded through by the cabinet, the house of commons, doesn't upset the DUP and doesn't get vetoed by any EU member states, we're sorted? :y

The way this fiasco has panned out , don't hold your breath.😁

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 13 November 2018, 16:49:37 »

Its a shambles. Get rid of Mayhem and put someone in charge who has a clue what they are doing.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 13 November 2018, 16:50:48 »

........with a deal that nobody is very excited about, and not the 'brave new world' we were promised. :-X

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 13 November 2018, 16:54:20 »

Its a shambles. Get rid of Mayhem and put someone in charge who has a clue what they are doing.

Do you mean JRM?

A bit of white powder for his face and he is ideally placed to play a 'Dickensian ghoul' over the Christmas period. :y

STEMO

« Reply #6 on: 13 November 2018, 16:58:09 »

........with a deal that nobody is very excited about, and not the 'brave new world' we were promised. :-X
To be honest, Opti, I'm sick of the whole thing. Only idealists and idiots would think that we were going to get true isolation, surely? The countries of the world are linked together in so many ways, the only way we could truly stand alone is to go back to the Stone Age.

It would be sad if we had to sacrifice Northern Ireland but, hey ho, if that's the price. Been nice knowing you, Albs.  ;D

STEMO

« Reply #7 on: 13 November 2018, 16:59:44 »

Now....Wales and Scotland are a bit of a financial drain too.......hmmmmmm. :-\

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 13 November 2018, 17:03:50 »

To be honest, Opti, I'm sick of the whole thing. Only idealists and idiots would think that we were going to get true isolation, surely? The countries of the world are linked together in so many ways, the only way we could truly stand alone is to go back to the Stone Age.

It would be sad if we had to sacrifice Northern Ireland but, hey ho, if that's the price. Been nice knowing you, Albs.  ;D

I think you are largely correct.......

So the reason we are paying 39 billion to leave the EU is what, exactly? ::)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 13 November 2018, 17:08:21 »

He'll be fine. Rumour has it Mrs Albitz is buying him a 'I LOVE SEBASTIAN VETTEL T-shirt for Christmas. That'll cheer him up. :y

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 13 November 2018, 17:13:28 »

I suspect that our nice shiny new blue passports will have EU Subject written in them instead of British Citizen::)

Still that should please all those nice remainer types.  :y
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Nick W

• Omega Queen
  • Chatham, Kent
  • Rover Metro 1.8VVC
    • 3.0l Elite estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 13 November 2018, 17:19:39 »

Any suggestions?

STEMO

« Reply #12 on: 13 November 2018, 17:22:39 »

I suspect that our nice shiny new blue passports will have EU Subject written in them instead of British Citizen::)

Still that should please all those nice remainer types.  :y
It won't please anyone, Tigger, but it never could. It had the potential to please one group of fanatics or another, but I think that would have led to years of recriminations.

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 13 November 2018, 17:26:53 »

I suspect because some of our provinces, particularly the taffs and the sweatys have had recent, significant EU grants, and that needs paying back.
Grumpy old man

STEMO

« Reply #14 on: 13 November 2018, 17:31:33 »

I suspect because some of our provinces, particularly the taffs and the sweatys have had recent, significant EU grants, and that needs paying back.
Pension contributions, projects already started or funding promised..........etc.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 44   Go Up

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 18 queries.