Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Omega swap  (Read 1490 times)

miggy

Omega swap
« on: 25 May 2009, 21:50:35 »

Any of you guys interested in a swap or a purchase, see my post in gen chat named Miggy has to go, i need an estate.

You can also see my miggy in the gallery, she is an 04, with many many extras see below:-
2004(04) plate with a factory fitted body kit, she is a 2.2 petrol saloon GLS model, she is fitted with the full Vauxhall Irmscher body kit, including the 18" star wheels and the Irmscher exhaust back box, these 2 items alone cost in excess of £2000, the Omega was fitted with the full Irmscher body kit at the factory (NOT an after fit)including the aluminium door sill plates with the Omega logo, all tyres have only done approximately 6000 miles with many more left.
The items fitted as extras on the Omega are:- Xenon Head lights, Illuminated sun visors, inc passenger side, Rear automatic sunblind built into the rear parcel shelf, neon side indicators on the door mirrors, reversing sensors, lowering springs, new full leather Irmscher steering wheel with all radio/cd controls operated from the wheel and a professionally fitted car phone system working through the radio/cd speakers. She is fitted with air con, climate control, elec windows, elec front seats, cd/radio, wood trim, heated and elec mirrors and all the usual omega standard fitments, she is more like a CDX than a GLS due to the extras.
The Omega is in absolute mint condition with only 43290 genuine miles, full service history, new MOT and taxed till August 09, this model Omega is also still in the £220 per year road tax bracket. She has also had a new cam belt and tensioners fitted 9000 miles ago.
The inside is in mint condition with no rips or scratches, under the bonnet is also in mint clean condition.
This Omega is my pride and joy and is cleaned every week and waxed every 2 weeks.
I am reluctlenty selling/swaping due to having a bullmastiff (More like a baby elephant).
All offers will be considered but there is a minimum price and she will not be sold below this price, it will be kept and mothballed.
This Omega is a real head turner, see the gallery pics from Miggy

AndyVXR300

• Omega Knight
  • Astra VXR it's a way of life
    • View Profile
Re: Omega swap
« Reply #1 on: 26 May 2009, 17:12:14 »

Sorry to hear you have to sell her, i know the dog problem well as i have a very large German Shepard and she is not going to travel in the back of mine either and therefore travel's in my wifes car ;D

Still a very nice car you have and i too would not let it go for nothing...
WWW.VXRONLINE.CO.UK

steverubberduck

• Kidderminster
  • MV6 BABY!!!!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 31 May 2009, 10:38:48 »

Good luck with the sale/swap.
It sounds and looks an amazing car.
I personally would love an omega that new.
Anyone who gets it will have a lovely specimen.
 :y :y :y
« Last Edit: 31 May 2009, 10:39:02 by steverubberduck75 »

djm1964

• Herts
  • The Boys Are Back In Town
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 31 May 2009, 22:14:24 »

Hi Miggy I cant seem to find the other thread you said the pics are on , help please !  :y
Thin Lizzy are still the the best Rock band ever ! R.I.P Phil Lynott never forgotten .

miggy

« Reply #4 on: 01 June 2009, 14:29:41 »

Hi Miggy I cant seem to find the other thread you said the pics are on , help please !  :y

http://www.omegaowners.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1240149946

The first 2 pics, i have answered youe PM ref more pics.
pete
« Last Edit: 01 June 2009, 14:30:30 by miggy »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 22 queries.