Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All   Go Down

Author Topic: A few shots of the three money pits.  (Read 21796 times)

migiestate

• Intermediate Member
  • Liverpool
    • 03 Omega 2.2 Estate
    • View Profile
Re: A few shots of the three money pits.
« Reply #30 on: 29 October 2015, 17:04:16 »

Wow ! great looking cars  :y

sambo omega NI

• belfast, Antrim
    • vauxhall omega
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 04 November 2015, 21:22:46 »

Some lovely cars there mate if u ever sell any I would b eye more than interested sambo

Stallion

• Omega Knight
  • Romford
  • "If you can't CONVINCE them, CONFUSE them"!!
    • 3.2 Irmscher Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 04 November 2015, 23:39:27 »

Loving the trio you got there mate. Nice to see some are still getting some love  :y

ted_one

« Reply #33 on: 05 November 2015, 11:13:01 »

m

ted_one

« Reply #34 on: 05 November 2015, 12:13:39 »

Oops.....operator error ::) many thanks for the comments. Sadly will be selling the cars early in 2016 as I've decided to treat myself to a VXR8,finances will be in place by then.I have decided to stop spending the large amounts of money on these cars as they don't really get driven enough. So have decided it's time for just having one car and of course it's got to be a V8 before I get too old to drive  ::)

ted_one

« Reply #35 on: 05 November 2015, 14:25:40 »

Just to add to my last post......the VXR8 has been inspected visually and has been sanctioned with a  comment of''very nice'' :y by SWMBO,on the condition that it's bye bye to the three Amigos.Ermm....I forgot to mention the 6.2 L V8, as I thought it wasn't important :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

Stallion

• Omega Knight
  • Romford
  • "If you can't CONVINCE them, CONFUSE them"!!
    • 3.2 Irmscher Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 05 November 2015, 15:11:46 »

Just to add to my last post......the VXR8 has been inspected visually and has been sanctioned with a  comment of''very nice'' :y by SWMBO,on the condition that it's bye bye to the three Amigos.Ermm....I forgot to mention the 6.2 L V8, as I thought it wasn't important :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X
NIICE!!  :y

05omegav6

« Reply #37 on: 05 November 2015, 16:17:00 »

Mere details  ;D

biggriffin

• Omega Lord
  • huntingdon, Hoof'land
    • Vectra in a posh frock.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 05 November 2015, 17:13:22 »

Nice choice of a replacement.

How are you going to feel, when a little leprechaun, is going round in circles in a supermarket car park in one of your former pride n joys :-X
Hoof'land storeman.

ted_one

« Reply #39 on: 05 November 2015, 19:03:22 »

I know what you mean as I've had recent enquiries from that neck of the woods,thing is I can't keep throwing money at three cars and I know I could keep just one car and throw three cars worth of money at that instead.I just think that for me the Omega thing is coming to an end and I have simply made a decision to have a modern car with loads of grunt,(I got kicked into the weeds the other night by a mini which really pissed me off : >:(:)) and with the expected high running costs of the VXR8 I think one car is going to be financially more manageable than trying to keep three 15 year old cars on the road.....BUT!! no doubt I'll live to regret the decision. ::)

05omegav6

« Reply #40 on: 05 November 2015, 19:20:34 »

I know what you mean as I've had recent enquiries from that neck of the woods,thing is I can't keep throwing money at three cars and I know I could keep just one car and throw three cars worth of money at that instead.I just think that for me the Omega thing is coming to an end and I have simply made a decision to have a modern car with loads of grunt,(I got kicked into the weeds the other night by a mini which really pissed me off : >:(:)) and with the expected high running costs of the VXR8 I think one car is going to be financially more manageable than trying to keep three 15 year old cars on the road.....BUT!! no doubt I'll live to regret the decision... when SWMBO realises what she has agreed too ::)
Fixed  ;D

EMD

• Omega Baron
  • Noofhampton
    • 95t
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 10 November 2015, 15:48:54 »

Just a minor thing that  ;D Dont think i would sleep for a few months having one of those at disposal  ::) Thinking about the sound would get me up in the night and go for a drive  :)
Omegatitis

ted_one

« Reply #42 on: 11 November 2015, 20:25:44 »

I'm hoping that my budget will nick me a Bathurst edition,and the good news is that I'm going to be allowed to keep one Omega,it's just the matter of which one.I'm a bit worried about the maintenance aspect, but a company called Monkfish have been recommended, but I don't know any thing about them......perhaps they are known to some of the forum members here :y

05omegav6

« Reply #43 on: 11 November 2015, 20:43:13 »

Change the oil regularly, plugs and filters too, all a doddle and it won't go wrong... unless you constantly rag the living arse out of it.

Pads are £130 a set, discs a couple of hundred, but rest of it is Omega money :y

PS I would probably keep the white one as that's the sweetest :y

ted_one

« Reply #44 on: 11 November 2015, 20:59:52 »

Thanks for the info Al, it's all a bit weird as at the moment  SWMBO is being ''tooo nice'' about this,and it has crossed my mind to say....I'll keep em' all and see where it goes. Might start a poll as to my injuries and how long I survive  :-\
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 22 queries.