Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: 02 Omega 3.2 Ex-Police Special  (Read 4727 times)

elvin315

• Intermediate Member
  • Catskill, New York, USA
  • Catera...Cadillac's unloved stepchild.
    • View Profile
Re: 02 Omega 3.2 Ex-Police Special
« Reply #15 on: 16 January 2008, 01:34:45 »

Well, I never assume. Wasn't sure if it was available there. Should have known better. WD40 lubes the world.   [smiley=beer.gif]

Elvin

Is that all there is, is that all there is
If that's all there is my friends, then let's keep dancing
Let's break out the booze and have a ball, If that's all there is

6cylinderman

• Co. Armagh, Northern Ireland.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 16 January 2008, 08:11:21 »

I haven't driven her much, mate, just on and off the low loader.  The power steering resevoir was nicked out of it for another car, so the steering is very heavy!  I'd like to get the Oil Cooler replaced first along with a good service before I drive her.

RE: Cruise Control.  I haven't had a proper look around her yet, but I don't think she has cruise control, it being a poverty spec ex plod.  It doesn't have heated seats either  :-/ , but hey, what you never had you don't miss.  Cruise isn't a big advantage in N.I. and as for heated seats, mine are methane powered.  :-?

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 16 January 2008, 21:45:02 »

RE: Cruise Control.  I haven't had a proper look around her yet, but I don't think she has cruise control, it being a poverty spec ex plod.  It doesn't have heated seats either  :-/ , but hey, what you never had you don't miss.  Cruise isn't a big advantage in N.I. and as for heated seats, mine are methane powered.  :-?

Cruise control is easy to retro-fit. Just add the stalk (assuming they haven't butchered the wiring the connector for the cruise control is there) and, on a manual, possibly add the clutch switch and then get it enabled on a Tech 2. Like you say, though, not the most useful thing in NI.

Kevin
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 21 queries.