Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10
 51 
 on: Today at 10:29:35 
Started by Lazydocker - Last post by Lazydocker
If you have a fine cutter, can you cut across the clip 180 degrees so its in 2 parts ?
That way, the spring tension should work in your favour and it should prise out easier  :y
You will need a new clip mind you  :y :D

Yeah... Not enough space to get through it but itís on the list of possibilities... Heat is next on the list ::)

 52 
 on: Today at 10:20:50 
Started by KENTISH MAN - Last post by KENTISH MAN
Had a new battery around a year ago, and its never caused a problem

 53 
 on: Today at 10:19:18 
Started by 78bex - Last post by Kevin Wood
Yes I agree, reduction gear loses and 27l of 12 cylinder friction is not insignificant, but the inverse is that you want the powered propeller to move as much air as efficiently as possible.

I guess it's a fairly basic constant speed prop (in fact, you can hear it respond each time the engine picks up where the RPM rises above the set power then the engine gets loaded up by the prop and it drops), so it would have reacted to falling RPM by reducing the pitch - exactly what you don't want to reduce the drag!

 54 
 on: Today at 10:13:44 
Started by aaronjb - Last post by tigers_gonads
The NHS can swallow everything we can throw at it and it'll still want more.

Can't see the Tory turkeys voting for Christmas, though. ;D




I've known lasses who can do that  :-X :D


 55 
 on: Today at 10:11:49 
Started by Lazydocker - Last post by tigers_gonads
If you have a fine cutter, can you cut across the clip 180 degrees so its in 2 parts ?
That way, the spring tension should work in your favour and it should prise out easier  :y
You will need a new clip mind you  :y :D

 56 
 on: Today at 10:11:02 
Started by aaronjb - Last post by Fuse 19
Pointless giving them anything until the inherent internal issues are sorted.

The contempt at consultant level is shocking and giving more money would, in my view, make it worse.

Get it organised (communication is also piss poor), measure the right things well and then see where the investment is needed.

 57 
 on: Today at 10:08:43 
Started by STEMO - Last post by Kevin Wood
Oh, yes, it fell on your land, ran down your roof into your gutter and thence to your tank. You didn't think that made it YOUR water, did you? ;D

I think if you make it big enough to not do it under the radar of building control any more, then you might as well not bother.

 58 
 on: Today at 10:08:01 
Started by aaronjb - Last post by aaronjb
The NHS can swallow everything we can throw at it and it'll still want more.

That was my thought.. 4%? More like 44%.. and then the other 56% to make up the difference ;D

 59 
 on: Today at 10:05:44 
Started by aaronjb - Last post by Kevin Wood
The NHS can swallow everything we can throw at it and it'll still want more.

Can't see the Tory turkeys voting for Christmas, though. ;D

 60 
 on: Today at 10:03:53 
Started by STEMO - Last post by aaronjb
The problem is that you need MUCH more storage to make any significant inroads into your consumption. A colleague of mine did a self-build and fitted a massive tank buried under the garden along with filters and UV treatment.

And, IIRC from my conversation with my old neighbour - a plumber - there are quite strict rules on just how large a tank you are allowed and how much rain water you are allowed to 'steal' from the water companies..

..although that's better than the US, where it is actually illegal to collect rain water in some states (it is considered theft)..

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 12 queries.