Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: 3.2 Ecu Possible Fail?  (Read 4443 times)

omegapioneer

• Omagh Northern Ireland
    • 97 2.5td Elite auto
    • View Profile
Re: 3.2 Ecu Possible Fail?
« Reply #15 on: 14 August 2015, 23:02:52 »

Hi had similar problems on wifes 3.0 v6 on lpg and was corroded plugs on lpg ecu as I later discovered. A second ecu would be easier to try in than the wiring as its just plug in the ecu and immobiliser at ignition key if someone could loan you one for test purpose. Just a thought to save a lot of time and hassle. Cheers Eric
Vx trade club card holder

omegapioneer

• Omagh Northern Ireland
    • 97 2.5td Elite auto
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 14 August 2015, 23:08:02 »

Sorry forgot to add my onega 3.2 lpg was running bad lumpy fueltrim misfires etc tried coil packs plugs o2 sensorsetc turned out to be ruptured diaphragm in lpg vapouriser causing gas to enter were should have been getting madifold pressure.  And also lpg cars need correct spark pligs to suit install. Cheers Eric
« Last Edit: 14 August 2015, 23:11:21 by omegapioneer »
Vx trade club card holder

Lazydocker

• Omega Queen
  • Woodbridge, Suffolk
  • Constantly Bullied by a certain Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 15 August 2015, 00:16:33 »

Hi had similar problems on wifes 3.0 v6 on lpg and was corroded plugs on lpg ecu as I later discovered. A second ecu would be easier to try in than the wiring as its just plug in the ecu and immobiliser at ignition key if someone could loan you one for test purpose. Just a thought to save a lot of time and hassle. Cheers Eric

The ECU's don't fail ;)

Sorry forgot to add my onega 3.2 lpg was running bad lumpy fueltrim misfires etc tried coil packs plugs o2 sensorsetc turned out to be ruptured diaphragm in lpg vapouriser causing gas to enter were should have been getting madifold pressure.  And also lpg cars need correct spark pligs to suit install. Cheers Eric

LPG cars require the correct plugs. GM plugs are perfect... I've done 130k plus with no issues
Whatever it is... I didn't do it
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 18 queries.