Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Car vs cyclist  (Read 1796 times)

Gaffers

• Omega Queen
  • NE Hampshire/Surrey
    • Ford Ranger Wildtrak
    • View Profile

aaronjb

Re: Car vs cyclist
« Reply #1 on: 07 June 2016, 17:17:57 »

I'd like to see her maintain 70mph on a motorway.

biggriffin

• Omega Lord
  • huntingdon, Hoof'land
    • Vectra in a posh frock.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 07 June 2016, 17:22:49 »

I'd like to see any body maintain 70mph on a British motorway, during the day  ;D  :D
Hoof'land storeman.

Gaffers

• Omega Queen
  • NE Hampshire/Surrey
    • Ford Ranger Wildtrak
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 07 June 2016, 17:31:04 »

Some people are never satisfied :P

aaronjb

« Reply #4 on: 07 June 2016, 17:41:19 »

I'd like to see any body maintain 70mph on a British motorway, during the day  ;D  :D

;D ;D She'd probably stand a better chance than the rest of us!

Bit squishy if she was splitting lanes when someone decided they wanted to change lanes, though.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 07 June 2016, 18:22:01 »

;D ;D She'd probably stand a better chance than the rest of us!

Bit squishy if she was splitting lanes when someone decided they wanted to change lanes, though.

Yeah, she wouldn't bother to indicate, she'd ride down the wrong side of the motorway just because it's more convenient, she'd generally ignore all signage and traffic signals, would veer all over the place and when not doing that would ride down the middle to 'own' the road!  ::)  :P  ;D

It would end well..... not! Squish, squash, squish!  :o  ;D
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 07 June 2016, 18:28:34 »

I know the Boxster is a bit girlie but it may have helped if it had been 2 or 3 gears lower when the flag dropped.

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • ML350 TDM SmartRoadster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 07 June 2016, 18:50:28 »

Yeah, she wouldn't bother to indicate, she'd ride down the wrong side of the motorway just because it's more convenient, she'd generally ignore all signage and traffic signals, would veer all over the place and when not doing that would ride down the middle to 'own' the road!  ::)  :P  ;D

That's virtually what a lyrca'd knob head on a push iron was doing this morning ..... outside lane of three despite very little traffic on the road and an empty cycle lane. He (assume he) was in the right hand side of the right hand lane early one so I assumed he was turning right ...... but no, he was going straight on. He'd have called the car driver that might have turned right on him all the names under the sun if he'd come off. Like the prick that shouted & screamed at me for being within 2ft of him when I over took him ....... maybe if he'd not been in the middle of the road when I went passed him, he'd have had more room!  >:(

Gaffers

• Omega Queen
  • NE Hampshire/Surrey
    • Ford Ranger Wildtrak
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 08 June 2016, 05:33:08 »

That's virtually what a lyrca'd knob head on a push iron was doing this morning ..... outside lane of three despite very little traffic on the road and an empty cycle lane. He (assume he) was in the right hand side of the right hand lane early one so I assumed he was turning right ...... but no, he was going straight on. He'd have called the car driver that might have turned right on him all the names under the sun if he'd come off. Like the prick that shouted & screamed at me for being within 2ft of him when I over took him ....... maybe if he'd not been in the middle of the road when I went passed him, he'd have had more room!  >:(

Feel better now that's off your chest?   :)

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • ML350 TDM SmartRoadster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 08 June 2016, 09:08:04 »

Feel better now that's off your chest?   :)

Yes thanks Matt ...... much better!   ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 18 queries.