Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Feral kids  (Read 3747 times)

Bigron

• Omega Baron
  • Witham, Essex
    • Omega 2.6 V6 Auto '51 Reg
    • View Profile
Re: Feral kids
« Reply #15 on: 11 March 2017, 12:26:49 »

I think you are due for a detention, X30XE - see me after class!  >:(

Ron.

Terbs

• Omega Lord
  • Brackley/Wareham
  • The Freezer Geezer
    • CD Saloon 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 11 March 2017, 12:31:31 »

Yes, my lad, you may well run !!!!!
I brought my kids up in the same vein as myself. Difference was...when caught smoking at about 7 years old, my lad got a wallop, whereas his friend was 'sent upstairs to his bedroom to talk it over with Jesus' !!!!!!!!
The start of the tree hugging generation. >:(
Wrong Switch Tony......flicking the wrong bit for 50 years

X30XE

• UK
    • 740i,728i,S320 & Disco
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 11 March 2017, 12:50:52 »

Ron.

Now... I'm not the letigious type but... yeah... that did sound like sexual harassment to me  ;)  "Big ron" want's to "see me" after "class"  ;D

I brought my kids up in the same vein as myself. Difference was...when caught smoking at about 7 years old, my lad got a wallop, whereas his friend was 'sent upstairs to his bedroom to talk it over with Jesus' !!!!!!!!

Oh ffs...  ::)
Omegatitis : [in remission]
Current "illnesses" : '00 740i | '00 728i |'00 S320 | '00 Discovery V8 | '03 9-5 HOT Aero | '06 Mini One  |  '98 406

Bigron

• Omega Baron
  • Witham, Essex
    • Omega 2.6 V6 Auto '51 Reg
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 11 March 2017, 12:56:03 »

You are lucky it wasn't Big Winston making that offer!   :-*

Ron.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 11 March 2017, 13:09:09 »

I wass a war baby, growing up in the East End of London and every adult then was an authority figure, so if we kids got up to any mischief (and we did!), we stopped and ran at the very approach of an adult, let alone a copper. If caught, we got a clip around the ear or somesuch; if we told dad, we would get another one because we deserved it - no thought of claiming legal retribution.

Ron.

Two peas in a pod, you and me Ron. Your statement is spot on. Your parents expected you to be chastised by other adults if you were doing wrong. We never answered back (at least not in earshot) and, as you say, in trouble with the local bobby brought you twice the grief !!!!!! ;)

So basically what you're both admitting is that it's your generation of parents that haven't learnt how to raise children properly  ;)  *lights the blue touch paper and runs*  :D 
Not quite, it's the generation just after... those born to war children who had been raised with nothing and were then able to begin to provide for their children in ways that their parents would never imagine (or consider necessary...) toys and treats rather than company, guidance and discipline. Two generations and one child act later and the little shits that weren't allowed to be slapped into line as I was leaving school are now breeding to excess and couldn't give a flying monkey shit about anyone or thing but themselves and their sodding rights.

If I had had the presence of mind to castrate some of the shits that followed behind us at school, I would have. Trashing their dormitories at 2 am, followed by setting off the fire alarm at 4 am was far more fun...
Onanists always think outside the box.

Terbs

• Omega Lord
  • Brackley/Wareham
  • The Freezer Geezer
    • CD Saloon 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 11 March 2017, 13:28:41 »

Can't you tell the good Doctor has never been a politician......he speaks wise words and the truth !!!!! :y

Terbs

• Omega Lord
  • Brackley/Wareham
  • The Freezer Geezer
    • CD Saloon 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 11 March 2017, 13:34:01 »

Ron.

Now... I'm not the letigious type but... yeah... that did sound like sexual harassment to me  ;)  "Big ron" want's to "see me" after "class"  ;D

Oh ffs...  ::)

Unfortunately, that highlighted statement caused more aggro in this house, as it then became a case of (in my lad's view) unfair treatment for the same offence, but worded from a 7 year old. And that statement rose its ugly head a few times further down the line. Our problem was that the other kid was the ringleader, and my lad was a 'follower'  >:(

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 11 March 2017, 15:52:14 »

Well I've called in and reported the incident and got a crime number.  :y

The lady said that she'll get someone from the local team to call me to discuss the incident further.  Hopefully I can convince them to show their faces a bit more along the street.  We'll see.....  :-\

I'll report back if there are any further developments!  ;)
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

steve6367

• Omega Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 11 March 2017, 21:30:06 »

My sister is a teacher. Apparently it is no longer legal to give gobby kids a good hiding, which happened in my day.

We try to 'reason' with them she tells me. This is probably quite a good approach with 'reasonable kids' but it won't work with feral kids.

Its all about 'helping them to make good choices'   :P
2.2 CDX Estate (broken), 2.5 CD Salon, 2.5 CD Estate LPG

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 12 March 2017, 10:17:15 »

I know what good choice I would give them. Behave yourself or you get a kick up the arse.  ;D
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 12 March 2017, 10:42:53 »

Well fair play to South Wales Police, they seem to be taking this very seriously.  :y

I got a phone call last night from a PC from the local nick and we had quite a long chat about the incident and other underlying issues on the street and they've promised to increase patrols especially in the evenings.  :y   We'll see....  :-\  ::)

I've also been reassured that there is no problem with taking photographs of people you think might be a threat to you or your property.  :y

« Last Edit: 12 March 2017, 10:45:08 by Sir Tigger QC »
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 19 queries.