Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All   Go Down

Author Topic: 4 years for killing 5 people in a crash, a bit lenient ?  (Read 6593 times)

STEMO

Re: 4 years for killing 5 people in a crash, a bit lenient ?
« Reply #30 on: 27 January 2018, 20:17:17 »

I am also of Jewish descent, but I cannot deny that I favour TB,s mass cull of people he doesn't like, as long as it includes people I don't like too. And he must leave us Brexiteers out of it completely.  :D
A Jewish Mick? Now there’s a combination you don’t see very often  :)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 27 January 2018, 20:20:34 »

I am also of Jewish descent, but I cannot deny that I favour TB,s mass cull of people he doesn't like, as long as it includes people I don't like too. And he must leave us Brexiteers out of it completely.  :D

Jacob Rees Mogg should be culled for looking and sounding like something left over from an old black and white Pathe news report. :)
« Last Edit: 27 January 2018, 20:22:48 by Field Marshal Dr. Opti »

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 27 January 2018, 20:23:03 »

True enough. My paternal Grandmother came from a line of Dutch Jews. She had the misfortune to lose her heart to e Belfast Rogue. ;D
My Mothers side of the family are the real story though, but we just don't talk about them.  :o ;D
Ive often thought that if I was a film maker, I would like to make a film about my Mums life story. It would make Angela,s ashes look like a middle class picnic.
She only found out the actual date of her birthday a couple of years before she died.  :'(
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 27 January 2018, 20:24:13 »

Jacob Rees Mogg should be Prime Minister, because he is possibly the only right thinking politician left in the country. :)

Couldn't agree more.  :y
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

STEMO

« Reply #34 on: 27 January 2018, 20:28:08 »

True enough. My paternal Grandmother came from a line of Dutch Jews. She had the misfortune to lose her heart to e Belfast Rogue. ;D
My Mothers side of the family are the real story though, but we just don't talk about them.  :o ;D
Ive often thought that if I was a film maker, I would like to make a film about my Mums life story. It would make Angela,s ashes look like a middle class picnic.
She only found out the actual date of her birthday a couple of years before she died.  :'(
That’s tough on your mum, Albs. Mine had a shitty upbringing too, her dad (my grandad) was an army deserter. We just don’t realise, how such a short time ago, life was very different for our forebears. They were (had to be) a tough bunch.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 27 January 2018, 20:50:31 »

She didnt know when her birthday was because she never had a birthday or Christmas present until she was an adult.
Actually, that's not strictly true. She was given a doll with no head for Christmas once. She wrapped a cloth around it and went out to play with the other kids, who of course pulled the cloth off, and then pissed them selves laughing at her doll with no head.
Her Dad died when she was young and when she and her brothers returned from being evacuated during the war, her Mother had taken up with an evil arsehole. He had by that point beaten two of the neighbours to death, and had lost an eye when a bomb he was making for the UVF blew up in his face. Her mother and him had a further 4 kids, plus several who died in infancy, so there was at least 9 of them in a two up two down house. She wasn't allowed to go to school as she had to go out begging to get money for his drink. Her brothers were sent out on the rob, for the same reason.
When she was 16 she "found God", so he threw her out on the street in the clothes she was wearing and nothing more.
He got rid of her brothers by giving them the choice of leaving and not coming back or having their eyes burnt out with a red hot poker.
When he was a frail old pathetic man, his kids put him in an old peoples home 200 yards from where we lived.
When my Dad was at work she used to go to the home and bring him to our house for his lunch and a chat, because he was lonely.
If anyone tells me they are a Christian, my Mum is the yardstick I measure them by. Most don't pass the test.
I bet your wondering how she ended up having a son like me.  ;D

STEMO

« Reply #36 on: 27 January 2018, 21:22:09 »

That’s truly heartbreaking, Albs. God bless her.

I’m afraid my mums upbringing was just as bad, but she seemed ok in later life, after they caught up with the evil c**t who was my grandad. I never met him, I’m glad to say, nor my grandma, cause he killed her when she was 32.

And...on that cheery note..... ;D

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 28 January 2018, 10:16:32 »

Sadly, our attempts to trace dads family beyond my grandparents have proved as fruitless after his death as they did when he was alive. He never wanted to talk about things.

I'm not sure if I'm happy or upset about that, as clearly there are some skeletons there, but who knows if really bad shit, or just what wouldn't bat an eyelid in todays world...    ...that said, I never really knew what dad did for work, other than ne was in the navy and "knew stuff".  I only found in a couple of years ago he guarded, including sleeping in a campbed alongside, something secret post war, until its destruction.  Curiousity always gets me asking mum (and dad, when he was alive), but information is never forthcoming.

Mum's family tree was easy to trace, back to about the 12th century, due to an infamous rouge back a few hundred years ago.
Grumpy old man

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 28 January 2018, 10:42:35 »

Intersting this thing about how lives for our parents and their parents was so so different.

My Mum was born in Alberta to early pioneers(have a look at the Barr settlers). We have a book of those pioneers which we keep up to date with pencil additions. The wooden prairie shack she lived in still stands today. My Gran left her husband ( a hugely momentous step with a child) and passaged back to England and probably bigamously married and had my two uncles. The step dad died from accidentally taking horse linament.  By contrast my dad had a great start in life being from a family of Scarborough hoteliers. My grandad was even mayor of Scarborough for a time. He was killed by a drunk lorry driver that ploughed into a bus. Only two fatalities (the bus driver and my grandad sat behind him. Gran remarried and the hotels all passed to him and his family.

On the in laws side of things the father in law was one of many children . Their father was in the army and didn't really want them so they were all put in a childrens home in Liverpool run by evil, truly evil nuns. The only time the older brothers saw their younger brothers was if one was sick. They then had to clean up, nurse them. Beatings and punishment by the nuns was the order of the day. There is more, much more which is why I am not amazed by any of the scenarios that come to light nowadays. Man and woman given the chance can and do revert to type. 
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 28 January 2018, 12:52:11 »

Intersting this thing about how lives for our parents and their parents was so so different.

My Mum was born in Alberta to early pioneers(have a look at the Barr settlers). We have a book of those pioneers which we keep up to date with pencil additions. The wooden prairie shack she lived in still stands today. My Gran left her husband ( a hugely momentous step with a child) and passaged back to England and probably bigamously married and had my two uncles. The step dad died from accidentally taking horse linament.  By contrast my dad had a great start in life being from a family of Scarborough hoteliers. My grandad was even mayor of Scarborough for a time. He was killed by a drunk lorry driver that ploughed into a bus. Only two fatalities (the bus driver and my grandad sat behind him. Gran remarried and the hotels all passed to him and his family.

On the in laws side of things the father in law was one of many children . Their father was in the army and didn't really want them so they were all put in a childrens home in Liverpool run by evil, truly evil nuns. The only time the older brothers saw their younger brothers was if one was sick. They then had to clean up, nurse them. Beatings and punishment by the nuns was the order of the day. There is more, much more which is why I am not amazed by any of the scenarios that come to light nowadays. Man and woman given the chance can and do revert to type.

Exactly what is it with nuns?

They are supposed to be all pious and Godly but seem to delight in violence against the powerless.

Too much of the ten commandments and not enough of the blue vein trouser-snake could be the problem.

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 28 January 2018, 14:01:06 »

Not just nuns but male members of the faith too.
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 28 January 2018, 14:20:13 »

Yes, and all because they have that fatal flaw regarding "religion"; mis-interpretation.  Jesus actually preached love, tolerance and forgiveness, the exact opposite to what certain "followers" did in their institutions. :'( :'(

STEMO

« Reply #42 on: 28 January 2018, 14:24:11 »

All of these stories of family history’s could explain why a good few of us are round the fickin bend  ;D

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 28 January 2018, 16:08:02 »

All of these stories of family history’s could explain why a good few of us are round the fickin bend  ;D

You are not wrong there!

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 28 January 2018, 21:15:39 »

Yes, and all because they have that fatal flaw regarding "religion"; mis-interpretation.  Jesus actually preached love, tolerance and forgiveness, the exact opposite to what certain "followers" did in their institutions. :'( :'(
Well, he was Jewish...
Onanists always think outside the box.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 18 queries.