Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Everything going wrong...  (Read 3276 times)

Terbs

• Omega Lord
  • Brackley/Wareham
  • The Freezer Geezer
    • CD Saloon 2003
    • View Profile
Everything going wrong...
« on: 07 February 2018, 15:59:43 »

Really hacked off now......last time we went away some low life dented the wing of my blue estate. This time, 10 days ago we were due to come back home and I fell and badly dislocated my shoulder. After being taken to Swanage Hospital, they said the X-ray machine was not working. They would not let me transfer to Poole by car because my BP was through the floor. So I had to wait for an ambulance to come from Bournemouth to get me. Then they did not want to take me as they had no Morphine !!! So they tried to get a Paramedic car that carries Morphine but couldn't. So they had to take me in their ambulance. That nearly killed me. I was bouncing all over the place, and screaming the place down. Finally, four hours after the fall, I arrive at Poole Hospital. I am wheeled in, in a wheelchair, and they booked me in. I heard the receptionist ask what time it happened, and the driver said 'about three thirty'. I saw all heads turn my way, then....bloody hell, it all happened. Next minute pushed at high speed in my chair to a cubicle, lifted on a bed, a line thing fitted, then bed pushed down to xray. Back up to cubicle, and lines connected and Morphine pumped in. Oh joy, peace, no pain. A bit later they manipulated it back. So....on doctors orders, 10 days late getting back..........to find, someone has smashed the drivers side wing mirror off the gold estate. Now it won't start. :( Taken a chance and ordered a crankshaft sensor as it is showing same symptoms as once before and a sensor did the job. If it starts, (subject to being able to fit it with a dicky arm and shoulder) I will get a mirror. If not, I fear I will scrap it or px it for a puddle jumper for swmbo.
Think my Omega days are slowly coming to an end. :'( :'(
Wrong Switch Tony......flicking the wrong bit for 50 years

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
Re: Everything going wrong...
« Reply #1 on: 07 February 2018, 16:02:31 »

Sorry to hear about your hassles. Here's hoping. The rest of 2018 can only get better. :y
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 07 February 2018, 16:08:53 »

Yes sorry to hear of all your ills terbert! :o :o :o

Remember things do come in 3's (usually) so you should be past the worst; we hope!! :y

Nick W

• Omega Queen
  • Chatham, Kent
  • Rover Metro 1.8VVC
    • 3.0l Elite estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 07 February 2018, 16:21:21 »

I've a good Elite drivers side mirror that you're welcome to. It's silver, but I'm sure you can sort that.

STEMO

« Reply #4 on: 07 February 2018, 16:21:51 »

I was feeling fed up with myself till I read that, Tony. Always somebody worse off than you, eh? I feel quite chipper now, cheers mate  ;D

Terbs

• Omega Lord
  • Brackley/Wareham
  • The Freezer Geezer
    • CD Saloon 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 07 February 2018, 17:06:21 »

I've a good Elite drivers side mirror that you're welcome to. It's silver, but I'm sure you can sort that.

You are a top man Nick. I'll drop you a pm :y

Terbs

• Omega Lord
  • Brackley/Wareham
  • The Freezer Geezer
    • CD Saloon 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 07 February 2018, 17:09:06 »

I was feeling fed up with myself till I read that, Tony. Always somebody worse off than you, eh? I feel quite chipper now, cheers mate  ;D

Steve....there are lots of people much worse off than me, but it does depress you when these things keep happening :(
And, reference the car damages...no-one gives a toss about other peoples property any more !!!!

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 07 February 2018, 17:11:29 »

Sorry to hear you have been unwell, Mr Terbert.

Perhaps Nurse Plenty can offer the necessary assistance and relief. She'll either cure you or kill you. :)

Terbs

• Omega Lord
  • Brackley/Wareham
  • The Freezer Geezer
    • CD Saloon 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 07 February 2018, 17:13:35 »

I needed her in the ambulance with me. Just could not find anywhere to rest my arm !!!!! ;D

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 07 February 2018, 17:13:49 »

Steve....there are lots of people much worse off than me, but it does depress you when these things keep happening :(
And, reference the car damages...no-one gives a toss about other peoples property any more !!!!

That has been the same throughout history terbert.  It is just that we have far more to be lost and damaged than our forebears. Man's attitude to each other and their property has always, by nature, been verging on the hostile  :o;)

ronnyd

• Omega Lord
  • Bury St Edmunds Suffolk
    • Vectra 1.8 SRI Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 07 February 2018, 17:38:56 »

Get over it ya woosey, ;D. Seriously though hope you feel livelier soon :y

STEMO

« Reply #11 on: 07 February 2018, 17:41:00 »

Sorry to hear you have been unwell, Mr Terbert.

Perhaps Nurse Plenty can offer the necessary assistance and relief. She'll either cure you or kill you. :)

That's a very large picture, it won't fit on my screen. Guess which bit of it I centred and had a good look at?  ;D

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 07 February 2018, 17:42:08 »

How did you get a picture of me Opti?? :o :o :o :o

;D ;D ;)

Bigron

• Omega Baron
  • Witham, Essex
    • Omega 2.6 V6 Auto '51 Reg
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 07 February 2018, 17:45:56 »

Really hacked off now......last time we went away some low life dented the wing of my blue estate. This time, 10 days ago we were due to come back home and I fell and badly dislocated my shoulder. After being taken to Swanage Hospital, they said the X-ray machine was not working. They would not let me transfer to Poole by car because my BP was through the floor. So I had to wait for an ambulance to come from Bournemouth to get me. Then they did not want to take me as they had no Morphine !!! So they tried to get a Paramedic car that carries Morphine but couldn't. So they had to take me in their ambulance. That nearly killed me. I was bouncing all over the place, and screaming the place down. Finally, four hours after the fall, I arrive at Poole Hospital. I am wheeled in, in a wheelchair, and they booked me in. I heard the receptionist ask what time it happened, and the driver said 'about three thirty'. I saw all heads turn my way, then....bloody hell, it all happened. Next minute pushed at high speed in my chair to a cubicle, lifted on a bed, a line thing fitted, then bed pushed down to xray. Back up to cubicle, and lines connected and Morphine pumped in. Oh joy, peace, no pain. A bit later they manipulated it back. So....on doctors orders, 10 days late getting back..........to find, someone has smashed the drivers side wing mirror off the gold estate. Now it won't start. :( Taken a chance and ordered a crankshaft sensor as it is showing same symptoms as once before and a sensor did the job. If it starts, (subject to being able to fit it with a dicky arm and shoulder) I will get a mirror. If not, I fear I will scrap it or px it for a puddle jumper for swmbo.
Think my Omega days are slowly coming to an end. :'( :'(

I know that feeling! Troubles come not in single spies, but whole battalions.....  :(

Ron.

YZ250

• Omega Baron
  • Oxford/Bucks border
    • Black 3.2 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 07 February 2018, 18:05:14 »

I fell and badly dislocated my shoulder. After being taken to Swanage Hospital ........

Couldn't you have just slammed it against a post or wall to knock it back in, like Mel Gibson does in his films.  ::)
Seriously, sorry to hear of your misfortunes Tony. Hope your luck changes soon.  :y

My fun car is a 2020 Bmw F32 430d M Sport with indicators.
My cruiser is an Audi A6 Avant S Line Black Edition with indicators.
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.056 seconds with 19 queries.