Chat Area > General Discussion Area

Wish I was a dog whisperer

(1/4) > >>

Varche:
Our dog is house trained and for the most part does what is required. He is half Irish Setter half Podenco and we saved him after he was abandoned. That was several years ago. He has the stubborn trait inherited from the setter side but is very intelligent and knows when he does wrong.

From time to time he breaks the rules and eliminates near his kennel. He is on a chain when not with us. Eliminates is a posh word to save you saying piss and crap.

My theory is seperation anxiety but it is only a theory.  Right now I wish we didn't have a dog.   

BazaJT:
Apart from a 4yr period[2006-2010] I've always had a dog.Currently have a Sha Pei who's coming up 8yrs old,she still has the odd "event" now and again but given she spends most of the time alone while I'm at work she doesn't do too badly.Even though there's only me and her these days I'm still not sure I'm the boss :D ;D ;D

Sir Tigger KC:
Isn't dealing with shit and piss part and parcel of dog ownership?  ::)  :P

Field Marshal Dr. Opti:

--- Quote from: Sir Tigger QC on 17 February 2018, 18:57:41 ---Isn't dealing with shit and piss part and parcel of dog ownership?  ::)  :P

--- End quote ---

A well trained dog should be able to clean up it's own shit...... :)

BazaJT:
Well when I'm out with her I always clean up the shit part but I draw the line at mopping up this piss :D But yes if in the house then it's a case of "clean up in aisle three" :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version