Chat Area > General Car Chat

Radio adverts for EVs..

(1/5) > >>

aaronjb:
I was reminded of these reading the LPG thread, but thought I'd save polluting (har) that thread with EV talk.

Anyway.. radio adverts "If you have questions about electric vehicles, talk to X" and their pretend questions include:

"Can it get wet?"
"Can it go through a car wash?"
"If I charge my phone will the battery go flat?"

Seriously people, if you have to ask if a car is going to explode if it gets wet, do us all a favour and take your new EV for a long drive off a short pier... :o

Are these the questions the powers that be really feel "average Joe" is going to have regarding electric vehicles? All hope is lost :(

Bigron:
Never underestimate the stupidity of "The Sun" readers.....

Ron.

Kevin Wood:

--- Quote from: aaronjb on 19 February 2018, 09:45:21 ---Are these the questions the powers that be really feel "average Joe" is going to have regarding electric vehicles? All hope is lost :(

--- End quote ---

Yep, and for good reason. There are plenty of people around who could do the world no end of good by taking a long drive on a short pier. :y

Bigron:
As there are more people of the sort that you have just described, Kevin, then carrying out your policy (with TB's permission) would solve the planet's overpopulatio problem!  :y 8)

Ron.

Kevin Wood:
Yes, and it would doubtless result in the scrappage of large numbers of mainly Ford Focuses, which he would also find pleasing.  :y

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version