Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: New astra report  (Read 3179 times)

STEMO

Re: New astra report
« Reply #15 on: 16 March 2018, 18:48:00 »

Had a look at the computer after a week of wifey driving to Sheffield and back, ~50mpg, so about the same as her frenchie.

relluf

« Reply #16 on: 16 March 2018, 18:54:07 »

You don't drive them hard enough, its a hell of a lot lighter than the J  :y ;D :D
It's a diesel auto, Mark, not really made to be 'driven'. The boss loves it, and that's all that matters in the long run. Most people these days haven't driven anything other than a modern eurobox so, if it's red and looks stylish and has lots of electronic toys, they think it's the dogs.

I'll lend you my Jag for a week. This should cure your apathy and also 'unblock' your adrenal glands. :)

Sounds messy to me. :-\

Possibly.....too much adrenaline may lead to too much of other bodily functions. Like you say, could be messy. :)
And smelly  ;D

Take the blanket off the wet dog and smell will be hidden.

The dog doesn't get wet it wears a coat!!

STEMO

« Reply #17 on: 16 March 2018, 18:55:35 »

You don't drive them hard enough, its a hell of a lot lighter than the J  :y ;D :D
It's a diesel auto, Mark, not really made to be 'driven'. The boss loves it, and that's all that matters in the long run. Most people these days haven't driven anything other than a modern eurobox so, if it's red and looks stylish and has lots of electronic toys, they think it's the dogs.

I'll lend you my Jag for a week. This should cure your apathy and also 'unblock' your adrenal glands. :)

Sounds messy to me. :-\

Possibly.....too much adrenaline may lead to too much of other bodily functions. Like you say, could be messy. :)
And smelly  ;D

Take the blanket off the wet dog and smell will be hidden.

The dog doesn't get wet it wears a coat!!
Someone is paying attention  :y
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 16 queries.