Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All   Go Down

Author Topic: London Carnage  (Read 6516 times)

deviator

• Omega Knight
  • Chesterfield
    • View Profile
Re: London Carnage
« Reply #30 on: 06 April 2018, 10:50:00 »

And what's to be done?
I was thinking we should hit them hard and hit them fast with a major leaflet campaign [/Red Dwarf]

The ultimate answer and I've said this before, shoot all parents at birth.
FCR and cam lock off kit available. Deposit maybe required. Contact me.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 06 April 2018, 10:59:40 »

Restore the death penalty for murder and drug dealing. See if it works.  :)

Seems to work for Singapore.

Sure does.  :y

Ah yes but the Corbynistas and other assorted leftie libtards have already warned us against becoming a 'European Singapore' post BREXIT.  ::)  They know best of course.  ;)

Back to London though, I won't be at all surprised if the one of the few to be charged and convicted of murder in relation to the London stabbings is the 78 year old pensioner who allegedly stabbed and killed an intruder in his home.  :-X  ::)

RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 06 April 2018, 11:49:49 »

The man should be given the freedom of the city. If you break into someones home, you should be prepared for the possibility they might kill you. If you cant accept that possibility, don't burgle peoples houses. Simple really.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

deviator

• Omega Knight
  • Chesterfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 06 April 2018, 12:32:54 »

The man should be given the freedom of the city. If you break into someones home, you should be prepared for the possibility they might kill you. If you cant accept that possibility, don't burgle peoples houses. Simple really.
When the odds of getting caught by the police are 1 in 10, something needs to happen.
FCR and cam lock off kit available. Deposit maybe required. Contact me.

tigers_gonads

• Omega Lord
  • Kinston Upon Hull
  • Driving a Honda CR-V which doesn't smell of pee
    • Honda CR-V
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 06 April 2018, 12:41:48 »

Ah yes but the Corbynistas and other assorted leftie libtards have already warned us against becoming a 'European Singapore' post BREXIT.  ::)  They know best of course.  ;)

Back to London though, I won't be at all surprised if the one of the few to be charged and convicted of murder in relation to the London stabbings is the 78 year old pensioner who allegedly stabbed and killed an intruder in his home.  :-X  ::)

Did he stab the tw&t in his own house OR in the street ?   can't be arsed to google

tigers_gonads

• Omega Lord
  • Kinston Upon Hull
  • Driving a Honda CR-V which doesn't smell of pee
    • Honda CR-V
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 06 April 2018, 12:46:15 »

And while we are all sorting this country out  :D :D

Legalise and licence prostitution / brothels (make monthly medicals and condoms use law)  BUT make pimping a capital offence  :y :y ;D

aaronjb

« Reply #36 on: 06 April 2018, 13:04:35 »

Did he stab the tw&t in his own house OR in the street ?   can't be arsed to google

One of the men, who was reportedly armed with a screwdriver, died following a struggle inside the house. Mr Osborn-Brooks was arrested on suspicion of murder and is being held by police.

Lazydocker

• Omega Queen
  • Woodbridge, Suffolk
  • Constantly Bullied by a certain Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 06 April 2018, 13:49:04 »

Let’s get things a little clearer about this chap...He was arrested on SUSPICION of murder - as long as his account of events checks out he’ll be ok.

If someone stepped in front of your car and you killed them you could be arrested on SUSPICION of Murder too 😉
Whatever it is... I didn't do it

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 06 April 2018, 17:16:17 »

True enough, I just hope he doesn't have to go through what Tony Martin did.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

BazaJT

• Omega Lord
  • SLady bitshorpe N.Lincs.
    • Omega 3 litre Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 06 April 2018, 18:36:53 »

As far as I know the police have to make the arrest "on suspicion of" while investigations are underway/complete.This pensioner killed the burglar[allegedly a career criminal who targeted pensioners]in his home-kitchen I believe-while his wife was held in another room.If this is the truth of the matter then even if a trial ensues I reckon he'd get a not guilty verdict.Tony Martin was different as he shot someone in the back as he was running away and was outside the home,not saying he was wrong to do so,but it's different circumstances and I'd think comes under "reasonable force" or "fear for life".If you don't want to get killed or injured whilst burgling someone then don't do the burglary in the first place.

BazaJT

• Omega Lord
  • SLady bitshorpe N.Lincs.
    • Omega 3 litre Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 06 April 2018, 18:39:43 »

Apparently it's breaking news that police have said the pensioner faces" no further action" :y

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 06 April 2018, 21:01:53 »

A welcome outbreak of common sense.  :y

78bex

• Omega Knight
    • 2.2 CD AUTO / FAZER 600
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 07 April 2018, 01:21:48 »

The poor old boy must have been terrified, plod keeping him away from his missus is a crime in itself  >:(
I think he now needs to be recognised & rewarded for his bravery by the plod involved.

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 07 April 2018, 03:13:03 »

In the latest killing in London, passers by flagged down a police car to report the crime. If it happened in Barnsley, there would be nothing but a skeleton by the time a police car came by.

Do their Police cars work after a local Scouser nicked their alloy wheels so they are now all sitting on piles of bricks? :o :o :o ::) ::) ::) ;D ;D ;D
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 07 April 2018, 03:26:56 »

There's a complete generation lost sadly, recent event locally

An illegal scrambler bike is riding at up to 100 mph through a busy shopping area, knobhead loses control hits a wall without helmet,license,insurance and police attending the scene get harrassed ,abused and tyres let down etc by other local gobshites. Little scrote dies a few days later and apparently he was a diamond, would do anything for anyone, never hurt a fly and other 'dangle berries'.

One less problem in my opinion  >:(
Hit the wall of the Farmers Arms, just up the road from where mum lives.

Was the wall okay ?  :D :D

No, the offending part is in a cell charged with murder, next door to the 78yo pensioner likewise charged for protecting his property and dementia suffering wife when attacked by a pair of serial burglars who target vulnerable pensioners, broke in and after a struggle the pensioner administered instant justice. :o :o :o >:( >:( >:(
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 18 queries.