Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: London Carnage  (Read 6525 times)

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
Re: London Carnage
« Reply #45 on: 07 April 2018, 03:30:06 »

Fight fire with fire I say, or just castrate the lot of them and stick them on a island somewhere to die off quietly.  ;D ;D

We tried that once already.. and look at Australia now! ;D

Yep, they still haven't learn't, look what they do to cricket balls. :o :o :o :( :( :( ;D ;D ;D
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!

henryd

• Omega Lord
  • west cornwall
  • VW Touareg R5 tdi Auto
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 07 April 2018, 11:15:46 »

As far as I know the police have to make the arrest "on suspicion of" while investigations are underway/complete.This pensioner killed the burglar[allegedly a career criminal who targeted pensioners]in his home-kitchen I believe-while his wife was held in another room.If this is the truth of the matter then even if a trial ensues I reckon he'd get a not guilty verdict.Tony Martin was different as he shot someone in the back as he was running away and was outside the home,not saying he was wrong to do so,but it's different circumstances and I'd think comes under "reasonable force" or "fear for life".If you don't want to get killed or injured whilst burgling someone then don't do the burglary in the first place.

Tony Martin also had a shotgun illegally held without a SGC,didn't help his cause :-\
other rides 
  mk3 Volvo v70 2.0 Diesel ,Citroen C2, Pug 306 cabriolet
  Sterling elite trekker pikey wagon

BazaJT

• Omega Lord
  • SLady bitshorpe N.Lincs.
    • Omega 3 litre Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 07 April 2018, 18:28:34 »

According to the news 300 extra police are to be deployed into the areas of greater trouble.Where did they find these "extra" police?Is there an extra police tree growing next to the magic money tree?

redelitev6

• Omega Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 07 April 2018, 18:39:57 »

According to the news 300 extra police are to be deployed into the areas of greater trouble.Where did they find these "extra" police?Is there an extra police tree growing next to the magic money tree?
More than likely Police bussed in from home counties forces at considerable expense to someone, i.e. the taxpayer  >:( 

Mister Rog

• Omega Baron
  • Wales
    • Volvo XC70 & V70 D3
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 08 April 2018, 00:43:25 »

More than likely Police bussed in from home counties forces at considerable expense to someone, i.e. the taxpayer  >:(

Publicity and PR will dictate that they need to be seen to be doing something. Fact is that anyone with half a neurone of a brain will realize that the number of police will make little difference. This is about prevailing culture. I lived in Norh London, and SWBMO worked in a huge secondary school. There is a segment of society that is ego based. Personal offence is very easilly taken, often trivially. A mere raise of an eyebrow or lip movement can be percieved as "dissing" (disrespecting), just walking along the wrong street is "invasion", the slightest comment is an insult. Wecome to the world of black gang culture in London. I really for sorry for those that have no choice but to be part of it.

“The desire to be a politician should bar you for life from ever becoming one.” Billy Connolly

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 08 April 2018, 03:22:02 »

Don't forget that all white Police are either corrupt or racist and all non white Police are either corrupt or racist...

And as for the general public, we'll they're just victims... or scum...

Depending of course on who you ask...  ::)
« Last Edit: 08 April 2018, 03:24:40 by Doctor Gollum »
Onanists always think outside the box.

Mister Rog

• Omega Baron
  • Wales
    • Volvo XC70 & V70 D3
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 10 April 2018, 21:21:46 »

This really isn't news, but if somebody white said it there would be big trouble. Some years ago I was at a music festival and 50 Cent was performing. His set opened with gun shots and a load of other gun related effects.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/exlondon-gang-member-blames-hiphop-music-for-spate-of-violent-crime-a3810451.html

“The desire to be a politician should bar you for life from ever becoming one.” Billy Connolly
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 18 queries.