Chat Area > General Discussion Area

Carparts4Less

(1/4) > >>

Lazydocker:
They really are a bunch of retards... Ordered on Wednesday at 16:01 (by their clock) paying for 24 hour delivery. Spoke to them immediately (after 10 minutes on hold!) to try and get it shipped that day despite being a minute after the cut-off. I was told that it had been invoiced off by the warehouse 4 minutes previously (bearing in mind is been on hold 10 minutes) otherwise they could have done something. OK... My fault for missing the cut-off.

Just had a message... Delivery Tuesday 28th! Bunch of retards can refund postage as a start... I may even go to a local factor tomorrow and send the whole lot back as I need to get the car fixed  so Mum can go home on Friday - I’m busy all day Wednesday through Friday

Added to my shitlist  >:( >:(

Lazydocker:
Just to add, I even spoke to them today and was assured it should be here by 8pm ::)

Gaffers:
Are you running a book? :D

Lazydocker:

--- Quote from: Gaffers on 25 May 2018, 16:05:46 ---Are you running a book? :D

--- End quote ---

Bunch of retards... >:(

I’m having to control my language so as not to break the swear filter! ::)

STEMO:

--- Quote from: Lazydocker on 25 May 2018, 16:03:45 ---They really are a bunch of retards... Ordered on Wednesday at 16:01 (by their clock) paying for 24 hour delivery. Spoke to them immediately (after 10 minutes on hold!) to try and get it shipped that day despite being a minute after the cut-off. I was told that it had been invoiced off by the warehouse 4 minutes previously (bearing in mind is been on hold 10 minutes) otherwise they could have done something. OK... My fault for missing the cut-off.

Just had a message... Delivery Tuesday 28th! Bunch of retards can refund postage as a start... I may even go to a local factor tomorrow and send the whole lot back as I need to get the car fixed  so Mum can go home on Friday - I’m busy all day Wednesday through Friday

Added to my shitlist  >:( >:(

--- End quote ---
Monday is the 28th.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version