Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Novichok claims first UK victim  (Read 5142 times)

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
Re: Novichok claims first UK victim
« Reply #30 on: 20 September 2018, 19:15:08 »

Publically available data investigative UK company Bellingcat report on what they have found out so far on the Russian 'tourists' GRU officers is interesting and also shows how sloppy their tradecraft is at times. It is going to be interesting on what else they manage to find out as their MH17 report shows, it was considerable. :y

https://www.bellingcat.com/news/uk-and-europe/2018/09/20/skripal-suspects-confirmed-gru-operatives-prior-european-operations-disclosed/
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!

STEMO

« Reply #31 on: 20 September 2018, 19:39:30 »

Nice one, Rods :y
Perhaps, in future, for the purpose of deflecting accusations of conspiracy theories, you could quote your sources. Whether those sources are considered to be reliable,or not, would down to the opinion of the reader.   :D
Personally, I think that particular article is on the money.

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 20 September 2018, 20:25:06 »

Not a problem when it comes to sources as I do the same and won't repeat things that are just gossip. Occasionally, I will cite things like the Christopher Steele dossier, but much of that has now been substantiated as they are considered reliable sources. The same applies to most ex-spooks as they are by nature cautious with what they report as they put their professional reputations on the line and are consistently right. The same applies to academic sources.

I like referencing and using charts with a good example being a recent report on Cat 3 and above hurricanes that reach landfall on the US East coast from 1900-2017 from the Americam Meteorological Society, which shows there were many more in the early 20th century compared to now.

https://journals.ametsoc.org/doi/10.1175/BAMS-D-17-0184.1
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 18 queries.