Chat Area > General Discussion Area

Police interceptors

(1/5) > >>

STEMO:
The elite ones......in Lincolnshire, on now.
So far...a copper sent out with a dog to search for a metal detector left in a field by an illegal detectorist. A man riding on a road with no rear light on his bicycle. A broken down lorry full of calves.  ;D
More seriously, a van making off without paying for fuel. The BMW caught up with the van, which promptly reversed into it. That was enough for the fearless interceptors to back off....in case someone got hurt.  ;D

How the other half lives  ::)

BazaJT:
I've watched quite a few of this type of show and always been amazed when after they've shown a high speed chase and caught the offender it says at the end of the programme the offender wasn't tried as the CPS said there wasn't enough evidence :o

2boxerdogs:
Can always switch channel 😀

Migv6 le Frog Fan:

--- Quote from: STEMO on 16 August 2018, 19:56:20 ---The elite ones......in Lincolnshire, on now.
So far...a copper sent out with a dog to search for a metal detector left in a field by an illegal detectorist. A man riding on a road with no rear light on his bicycle. A broken down lorry full of calves.  ;D
More seriously, a van making off without paying for fuel. The BMW caught up with the van, which promptly reversed into it. That was enough for the fearless interceptors to back off....in case someone got hurt.  ;D

How the other half lives  ::)

--- End quote ---

They backed off because the van was driving into a gypsy site and they shat their pants.  ;D
When the van kept reversing into them, the plod were so dim they let it drive forward as far as it could go to get a run up. All they needed to do was keep driving up to it and stay two inches from its bumper, but apparently that was beyond their intelligence.
Unbelievable.  ::)

Varche:

--- Quote from: BazaJT on 16 August 2018, 20:07:19 ---I've watched quite a few of this type of show and always been amazed when after they've shown a high speed chase and caught the offender it says at the end of the programme the offender wasn't tried as the CPS said there wasn't enough evidence :o

--- End quote ---

Agree. My dad sometimes watches the programme. Makes me so mad. Let off or given two hours of community service they dont do.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version