Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Police interceptors  (Read 3103 times)

STEMO

Police interceptors
« on: 16 August 2018, 19:56:20 »

The elite ones......in Lincolnshire, on now.
So far...a copper sent out with a dog to search for a metal detector left in a field by an illegal detectorist. A man riding on a road with no rear light on his bicycle. A broken down lorry full of calves.  ;D
More seriously, a van making off without paying for fuel. The BMW caught up with the van, which promptly reversed into it. That was enough for the fearless interceptors to back off....in case someone got hurt.  ;D

How the other half lives  ::)

BazaJT

• Omega Lord
  • SLady bitshorpe N.Lincs.
    • Omega 3 litre Elite
    • View Profile
Re: Police interceptors
« Reply #1 on: 16 August 2018, 20:07:19 »

I've watched quite a few of this type of show and always been amazed when after they've shown a high speed chase and caught the offender it says at the end of the programme the offender wasn't tried as the CPS said there wasn't enough evidence :o

2boxerdogs

« Reply #2 on: 16 August 2018, 20:29:46 »

Can always switch channel 😀

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 16 August 2018, 20:51:57 »

The elite ones......in Lincolnshire, on now.
So far...a copper sent out with a dog to search for a metal detector left in a field by an illegal detectorist. A man riding on a road with no rear light on his bicycle. A broken down lorry full of calves.  ;D
More seriously, a van making off without paying for fuel. The BMW caught up with the van, which promptly reversed into it. That was enough for the fearless interceptors to back off....in case someone got hurt.  ;D

How the other half lives  ::)

They backed off because the van was driving into a gypsy site and they shat their pants.  ;D
When the van kept reversing into them, the plod were so dim they let it drive forward as far as it could go to get a run up. All they needed to do was keep driving up to it and stay two inches from its bumper, but apparently that was beyond their intelligence.
Unbelievable.  ::)
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 16 August 2018, 22:52:32 »

I've watched quite a few of this type of show and always been amazed when after they've shown a high speed chase and caught the offender it says at the end of the programme the offender wasn't tried as the CPS said there wasn't enough evidence :o

Agree. My dad sometimes watches the programme. Makes me so mad. Let off or given two hours of community service they dont do.
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

biggriffin

• Omega Lord
  • huntingdon, Hoof'land
    • Vectra in a posh frock.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 17 August 2018, 16:28:59 »

When OOF run the country, these sort of things will stop happening. Well that's the 1000 year plan. :)
Hoof'land storeman.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 17 August 2018, 17:16:54 »

Agree. My dad sometimes watches the programme. Makes me so mad. Let off or given two hours of community service they dont do.
You can't fine vermin with nothing... Shooting is far more effective, but slightly disproportionate for the offence... However it would be an effective way of limiting all the other shit that vermin cause :-X
Onanists always think outside the box.

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 17 August 2018, 18:52:43 »

That is I'm afraid what is often happening in the world of the CPS! >:(

It has to change!

BazaJT

• Omega Lord
    • Omega 3 litre Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 17 August 2018, 19:21:32 »

I know the CPS has a job to do figuring out probability of winning a case before committing to spending a load of cash on a court case,but it's often struck me that the police must get pretty hacked off at times [especially when there's video evidence of a car chase or similar]when after busting a gut to catch the offender and then all the associated paperwork the CPS turns round and says not enough evidence!

2boxerdogs

« Reply #9 on: 17 August 2018, 19:21:41 »

End human rights for offenders, problems would be solved overnight, unfortunately too many snowflakes in this country, closed visits behind glass screens would solve the drug problems in prisons USA do it,  our politicians need to grow a set otherwise we are going deeper down the pan.
« Last Edit: 17 August 2018, 19:24:19 by Tilbo »

BazaJT

• Omega Lord
    • Omega 3 litre Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 17 August 2018, 20:25:00 »

Saw a report on TV news today and one prison governor won't allow the wardens to have batons as they're too confrontational,instead he says that when faced with unruly prisoners the wardens should enter into none confrontational dialogue with them :o I know some prisons now have phones in the cells so inmates don't have to queue to use a phone on the landing but this report also said that prisoners should be consulted on aspects of how the prisons are run so they come out better equipped to integrate back into society as a useful citizen and won't re-offend.

STEMO

« Reply #11 on: 17 August 2018, 21:58:36 »

If you want to know which direction the world is heading, have a look at the latest bunch of celebs in the big brother house. 20 years ago, half of them would have been euthanised.

Bigron

• Omega Baron
  • Witham, Essex
    • Omega 2.6 V6 Auto '51 Reg
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 17 August 2018, 23:14:55 »

Reluctantly, I started to watch it yesterday, but gave up after the 4th freak show "celeb": what definition of celebrity are they using? ::)

Ron.

2boxerdogs

« Reply #13 on: 18 August 2018, 07:55:16 »

Reluctantly, I started to watch it yesterday, but gave up after the 4th freak show "celeb": what definition of celebrity are they using? ::)

Ron.

Have never watched it & never will wouldn't even stay in the same room if it was on , despise these type of programmes & the type of person that takes part in this utter rubbish.

Bigron

• Omega Baron
  • Witham, Essex
    • Omega 2.6 V6 Auto '51 Reg
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 18 August 2018, 09:47:10 »

But I rather like Emma Willis..... :-*

Ron.
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 18 queries.