Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Happy New Year!  (Read 4386 times)

STEMO

Re: Happy New Year!
« Reply #15 on: 01 January 2019, 13:12:40 »

Happy new year everybody
I wish you all health,wealth and happiness  :)
[/highlight]
Going to the doctors on Friday cause my BP is very high, the Mrs spent all our money over the holiday and if you think I'm gonna start being happy at my time of life...........

dave the builder

• Omega Lord
  • Derbyshire
    • omega b2 2.6 cdxi
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 01 January 2019, 13:24:55 »

Going to the doctors on Friday cause my BP is very high, if you think I'm gonna start being happy at my time of life...........

Even Morrisons petrol is high here let alone BP  ::)

Mrs spent all our money over the holiday
your fault ,you should have kept her busy in the kitchen and bedroom  ;D
if you think I'm gonna start being happy at my time of life...........
see above  ::)  ;D

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 01 January 2019, 13:47:33 »

Happy new year everybody
[/highlight]
Going to the doctors on Friday cause my BP is very high, the Mrs spent all our money over the holiday and if you think I'm gonna start being happy at my time of life...........

Seriously though. You need to be wary of high blood pressure as it can lead to a stroke if left untreated.

I'd hate to think of you dribbling into your cardigan whilst aimlessly watching Corrie.

.......oh, hang on a minute, it may be too late.
« Last Edit: 01 January 2019, 13:51:08 by Field Marshal Dr. Opti »

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 01 January 2019, 16:22:40 »

Without the use of a smiley irony and sarcasm is difficult to convey. I'm hoping that lazy bastard TB gets rid of the Christmas crap sooner rather than later.
Nah, both were loud and clear ;D
Onanists always think outside the box.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 01 January 2019, 16:24:55 »

Started the New Year with a cooked breakfast and a five mile stroll through the New Forest.

That's the year's exercise done in one hit, which leaves 364 days to relax :D
Onanists always think outside the box.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 01 January 2019, 16:51:05 »

I actually went for a walk this afternoon, and covered at least a mile. I really was that bored.  :)
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

ronnyd

• Omega Lord
  • Bury St Edmunds Suffolk
    • Vectra 1.8 SRI Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 01 January 2019, 19:05:43 »

Hoping for better in January than what we had in December, (wrecked car and SWMBO). A very Happy New Year to all on OOF and thanks for all the good luck messages. 8)

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 02 January 2019, 18:21:38 »

Without the use of a smiley irony and sarcasm is difficult to convey. I'm hoping that lazy bastard TB gets rid of the Christmas crap sooner rather than later.
Something about 12th night, or some such claptrap.
Grumpy old man

Nick W

• Omega Queen
  • Chatham, Kent
  • Rover Metro 1.8VVC
    • 3.0l Elite estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 02 January 2019, 20:53:34 »

BY 12th night. You can take them down any time before that.

STEMO

« Reply #24 on: 02 January 2019, 20:57:40 »

We took ours down on 3rd night.  :)

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 03 January 2019, 17:30:15 »

Depends on who/where.  Apparently it must be on 12th night.
Grumpy old man

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 04 January 2019, 13:11:17 »

Happy new year everybody
[/highlight]

Seriously though. You need to be wary of high blood pressure as it can lead to a stroke if left untreated.

I'd hate to think of you dribbling into your cardigan whilst aimlessly watching Corrie.

.......oh, hang on a minute, it may be too late.

If it has been high & untreated for some time it increases long term memory loss and is a dementia causing factor, so get it sorted & spend a few £££s on a BP monitor to check it regularly.
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!

dave the builder

• Omega Lord
  • Derbyshire
    • omega b2 2.6 cdxi
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 04 January 2019, 13:33:15 »

If it has been high & untreated for some time it increases long term memory loss and is a dementia causing factor, so get it sorted & spend a few £££s on a BP monitor to check it regularly.
Hopefully uncle STEMO has been to the doctors and all is well or the doc has given him medication .
buying a monitor and constantly checking his blood pressure will just cause stress and increase BP
BP changes all the time ,depending on what your up to,(resting and relaxed =lower ,out on the rob or running away from the rozzers =high)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 04 January 2019, 13:46:40 »

Hopefully uncle STEMO has been to the doctors and all is well or the doc has given him medication .
buying a monitor and constantly checking his blood pressure will just cause stress and increase BP
BP changes all the time ,depending on what your up to,(resting and relaxed =lower ,out on the rob or running away from the rozzers =high)

I'm worried about the old boy 'having a fall' when the icy weather arrives. He might end up needing a plastic knee or hip.

dave the builder

• Omega Lord
  • Derbyshire
    • omega b2 2.6 cdxi
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 04 January 2019, 14:37:21 »

I'm worried about the old boy 'having a fall' when the icy weather arrives. He might end up needing a plastic knee or hip.
have you not seen those documentaries "The Terminator" and "Robocop" and "Bionic man"
If you replace all the worn out parts on uncle STEMO with bionic/robot parts you'd end up with Robostemo , not Robocop .but  Roborobber  :o
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.146 seconds with 18 queries.