Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13   Go Down

Author Topic: Big vote tomorrow.  (Read 22004 times)

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
Re: Big vote tomorrow.
« Reply #30 on: 15 January 2019, 13:33:45 »

Very true.  :y
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 15 January 2019, 16:14:31 »

Is it too late to get Boris to take over and get it right?

Ron.

And on that day the devil will skate to work.....

I think you'll find he cycles..

;D

He always seems to be  jogging or cycling on the news......... so why does he resemble a pallid shapeless out of condition dollop? :)

henryd

• Omega Lord
  • west cornwall
  • VW Touareg R5 tdi Auto
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 15 January 2019, 16:19:37 »

Is it too late to get Boris to take over and get it right?

Ron.

And on that day the devil will skate to work.....

I think you'll find he cycles..

;D

He always seems to be  jogging or cycling or shagging on the news......... so why does he resemble a pallid shapeless out of condition dollop? :)

fixed :y
other rides 
  mk3 Volvo v70 2.0 Diesel ,Citroen C2, Pug 306 cabriolet
  Sterling elite trekker pikey wagon

Gaffers

• Omega Queen
  • NE Hampshire/Surrey
    • Ford Ranger Wildtrak
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 15 January 2019, 16:25:38 »

Because he does it for show and not for fitness, that is quite evident for any decent cyclist to see.  His bike is completely the wrong fit for him, anyone who cycles far and often will make sure the bike fits correctly to avoid pains, strains and muscle tiredness.  As for his running style, anyone his size will get very sweaty doing a run session of any worth.  He seems to amble about in front of the cameras.

His image was very well engineered for a while, however he seems to have self-imploded since leaving the cabinet which is good or bad depending on your views of Boris.

STEMO

« Reply #34 on: 15 January 2019, 16:32:33 »

The title of this thread is 'Big vote tomorrow' but, judging by what I'm hearing today, it might not turn out to be that big. By all accounts TM will lose but, apparently, she will try to tinker with it slightly and bring it back to the house again.......and again......and again.......

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 15 January 2019, 16:48:27 »

The title of this thread is 'Big vote tomorrow' but, judging by what I'm hearing today, it might not turn out to be that big. By all accounts TM will lose but, apparently, she will try to tinker with it slightly and bring it back to the house again.......and again......and again.......

Yes.....annoying. And a big f*uck you to democracy. :)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 15 January 2019, 16:50:17 »

Because he does it for show and not for fitness, that is quite evident for any decent cyclist to see.  His bike is completely the wrong fit for him, anyone who cycles far and often will make sure the bike fits correctly to avoid pains, strains and muscle tiredness.  As for his running style, anyone his size will get very sweaty doing a run session of any worth.  He seems to amble about in front of the cameras.

His image was very well engineered for a while, however he seems to have self-imploded since leaving the cabinet which is good or bad depending on your views of Boris.

I reckon you'd kick his flabby pale arse in a triathlon. :)

STEMO

« Reply #37 on: 15 January 2019, 16:54:16 »

Triathlon? Boris wouldn't even be able to anywhere near complete one stage.  ;D

Gaffers

• Omega Queen
  • NE Hampshire/Surrey
    • Ford Ranger Wildtrak
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 15 January 2019, 16:57:59 »

After another medical incident in 2017 (my 2nd in 3 Ironman races) I have decided to give all that up.  I still swim pretty well given that I was a competitive swimmer for 13 years until I was chucked out left my swimming club.  My Ironman Wales swim time was 1 hour 21 mins so not too shabby, although ti would have been better without a rugby-related neck injury hampering training in the pool.  I have sold my race bike as it was taking up space and never being used although I have my commuter bike and I am thinking of getting another bike suitable for long distance rides.  I am also still 135kg although I am losing fat and building muscle (for the rugby of course) ::)

All that said, I think you are probably right ;D

aaronjb

« Reply #39 on: 15 January 2019, 17:05:11 »

I am also still 135kg although I am losing fat and building muscle (for the rugby of course) ::)

https://www.slimmingworld.co.uk/:P

(I still have 15Kg to go to get down to your weight, though.. and a lot less of mine is muscle ;D ;D)

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • Zafira Tourer & BMW 435i
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 15 January 2019, 17:08:30 »

85kg's here.  :D

0kg's muscle  ;D

aaronjb

« Reply #41 on: 15 January 2019, 17:11:13 »

85kg's here.  :D

0kg's muscle  ;D

Based on your reputation, I'm assuming you've gained about 25Kg in the last couple of years ;D

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 15 January 2019, 17:14:49 »

And I thought 96kgs was on the heavy side of tall ::)
Onanists always think outside the box.

STEMO

« Reply #43 on: 15 January 2019, 17:20:32 »

You're all fat bastards. At 6 ft and 13 stone, my doctor reckons I'm overweight.

STEMO

« Reply #44 on: 15 January 2019, 17:23:23 »

That's 2 kilos lighter than Tunnie, but he is three feet taller than me.  ;D
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 19 queries.