Chat Area > General Discussion Area

Hard

(1/8) > >>

TheBoy:
Just been out for a walk, passed the local rugby club, and the mad frickers are out there playing with their odd shaped balls.

Its -1C, the ground is frozen and rock hard, and still has a snow scattering from this morning's flurry.

Do these guys have balls of steel?  Can you imagine the namby pamby, gay poofter premier league footballers playing in such conditions?

STEMO:
They used to...frequently. Don't you remember seeing the football pitches with the lines cleared of snow? Undersoil heating has made the pitches more playable, but they will be out there in minus temperatures this weekend.

BazaJT:
Don't know about the rugby players-they're all "hard" to me anyway but I'm still trying to get my head round the idea of TB being "just out for a walk" :D
Meanwhile the 6 Nations kicks off on 2nd of next month :y

Doctor Gollum:

--- Quote from: STEMO on 17 January 2019, 20:39:09 ---They used to...frequently. Don't you remember seeing the football pitches with the lines cleared of snow? Undersoil heating has made the pitches more playable, but they will be out there in minus temperatures this weekend.

--- End quote ---
That was before the players got paid...

STEMO:

--- Quote from: Doctor Gollum on 17 January 2019, 21:35:49 ---
--- Quote from: STEMO on 17 January 2019, 20:39:09 ---They used to...frequently. Don't you remember seeing the football pitches with the lines cleared of snow? Undersoil heating has made the pitches more playable, but they will be out there in minus temperatures this weekend.

--- End quote ---
That was before the players got paid...

--- End quote ---
There's plenty of big hard lads in the premiership. Try being tackled by one of them, it will make your eyes water.  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version