Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Insurance Renewal - Putting the Pressure On  (Read 6187 times)

raywilb

• Omega Knight
  • york
    • DS DS4
    • View Profile
Re: Insurance Renewal - Putting the Pressure On
« Reply #45 on: 31 January 2019, 17:20:59 »

my five star insurance was going up by £200 , was almost £400 quoted over £600. i didnt go for it & told the hasting direct so. same old story they did not want to lose a customer so they searched and came up with a policy for £377 . still ticked all the boxes. sad though when insurance is double the price the insurers deem my mig to be worth.

New POD

• Miseryside
    • NEED MV6
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 28 February 2019, 17:59:51 »

My 21 year old daughter lives in Toxteth with her  ....

Please don't take it the wrong way ... but Toxteth always makes me think of 'My Beautiful Son'  https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0299163/

Did You Know?
Quotes
Jerry Lipman: Toxteth, mother. Tox-teth. Yeah, sort of a combination of the words "toxic" and "death"

I enjoyed that film.

Definitely not taken the wrong way.  In fact when she said she was moving to a flat near to the Anglican Cathedral, I kind of misquoted that:  "That's in L8 then? Toxteth, as in Toxic and Death ? "

Wife still remembers the riots because her dad was a teacher in the Dingle at the time.

STEMO

« Reply #47 on: 28 February 2019, 18:14:51 »

My 21 year old daughter lives in Toxteth with her  ....

Please don't take it the wrong way ... but Toxteth always makes me think of 'My Beautiful Son'  https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0299163/

Did You Know?
Quotes
Jerry Lipman: Toxteth, mother. Tox-teth. Yeah, sort of a combination of the words "toxic" and "death"

I enjoyed that film.

Definitely not taken the wrong way.  In fact when she said she was moving to a flat near to the Anglican Cathedral, I kind of misquoted that:  "That's in L8 then? Toxteth, as in Toxic and Death ? "

Wife still remembers the riots because her dad was a teacher in the Dingle at the time.
Which school?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 18 queries.