Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Whatever happened to... JSeaman?  (Read 1119 times)

Markjay

• Omega Lord
  • London
    • View Profile
Whatever happened to... JSeaman?
« on: 12 August 2006, 16:36:23 »

Does anyone know what ever happened to JSeaman's (from the 'other' site) Omeega? Last I heard he put the project on the backburner following the purchase of a sporty Honda/Toyota of some description. Did he eventually get the engine started, or did he scrap the car, etc? JeffD might know?

Alas, no more Omegas....

JasonH

• Omega Knight
  • Bristol
    • View Profile
Re: Whatever happened to... JSeaman?
« Reply #1 on: 13 August 2006, 11:34:26 »

Good point, I was looking at his absolutely mamouth engine out and complete overhaul just the other day.

Great source of info.

v6man54deg              Geffd

• Wirral Merseyside
  • V6 man
    • View Profile
Re: Whatever happened to... JSeaman?
« Reply #2 on: 14 August 2006, 00:49:55 »

Nice bloke jseaman - but never heard anymore from him - don't think he ever got it finished - or started for that matter - but when you looked at his place there was a lot of projects lying around lol
think he just moves on to one and then another and then another lol
think it would be a good buy for someone wanting to finish it off - the engine was in good condition infact there wasn't a mark on the shells - considering it had done 120k it was quite amazing really.

think those pics he did should be moved (if possible) to this site - can't see any legal reason why they shouldn't after all they were my hands on the pics lol

Does anyone know what ever happened to JSeaman's (from the 'other' site) Omeega? Last I heard he put the project on the backburner following the purchase of a sporty Honda/Toyota of some description. Did he eventually get the engine started, or did he scrap the car, etc? JeffD might know?

V6 problems solved : Worked at the V6 Engine plant for 13 years on durability testing and warranty issues, this job included many trips to Russelsheim, Trollhattan, Michigan, Atlanta,keiserslaughtern.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 18 queries.