Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Omegas at auction  (Read 2251 times)

theowletman

• Chester-le-street, Co. Durham
  • Mines a pint !
    • View Profile
Omegas at auction
« on: 02 June 2009, 06:33:38 »

To try and relieve the boredom of unemployment I had a ride to Scottish Motor Auctions at Livingston last night with my old boss, there were a couple of Omegas in the sale and for anyone who is interested, here are the details;

Y reg, 2001, 2.6 V6 GLS 4 door saloon in Dark Metallic Blue, 72000 miles,( miles guaranteed ) manual, short MOT, no tax, clean and tidy, a few stone chips and car park scars on the doors, engine sounded nice but engine management light on, alloys, good tyres, tow bar with twin electrics, final bid was £525, provisional sale (seller may want more as it did not meet the reserve price).

02( 2002 ) 2.2 CDX Auto Estate, black metallic, 56000 miles( miles were guaranteed ) short MOT, very clean and tidy, front and rear bumper damaged right in the middle- creased but not broken ( repairable, no need to replace )-engine sounded nice, needed a good valet, no tax, looked like a funeral car but it wasn't. £1100, again a provisional sale.

The estate in particular was a lot of car for that sort of money, whether the seller - British Credit Trust - accepted the bid I don't know, it may be back in for the next sale on Thursday, if you are interested try their website at smag.co.uk, select the Livingston sale for thursday 4th June, reg for the estate DN02 VKC. Same applies for the saloon, that was entered by a main dealer - Arnold Clark - I think, reg is Y382 DRP.

Bacon Butty Man

• Cleveleys Nr Blackpool
  • now own a Laguna 2
    • View Profile
Re: Omegas at auction
« Reply #1 on: 02 June 2009, 09:57:39 »

hi
nothing about the cars at auction, but if you are after a job then can i suggest find your local greenwoods or provident office and become an agent, the money is good, hours to suit and its work, just an idea, the wife started 7 weeks ago and is really taking off.

my Rover 75 Club SE

theowletman

• Chester-le-street, Co. Durham
  • Mines a pint !
    • View Profile
Re: Omegas at auction
« Reply #2 on: 02 June 2009, 14:37:12 »

Cheers mate, I have a few irons in the fire at the moment. Funny you should mention it, the Provident are advertising for someone at the moment up here. Its not really my sort of thing, I have always been involved with vehicles and would like to stay in the trade if I can. Have been looking at taking a motor cycle instructors job, money not good but an enjoyable job.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 18 queries.