Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: About me and little plan  (Read 1112 times)

Muroman

• Intermediate Member
  • Finland
  • Cars for life
    • Vectra -02
    • View Profile
About me and little plan
« on: 12 July 2016, 13:37:38 »

Hellou,

firstly I would like to thank all for this great forum! It's been nice to post pictures and everything to you all! :)

I made this http://www.omegaowners.com/forum/index.php?topic=116826.0 when I started to post in here and I thought it should be time to tell just something more of my hobby. Also I'm planning to do something great in which I probably need some help :y

So I've been racing now for couple years, actually this is now my fourth on going season with this Legends car.

2013 went practicing the new car as I had very little experience with a real car, go-kart is much more simple race car :)
2014 was a great year for me as I was third on my own competition serie.
2015.... car just wouldn't stay together and technical problems all year made my position on serie very bad....
2016 This year is just absolutely nice even if I wouldn't get race anymore but I have learned so much about the cars technical parts and everything. Couple weeks ago I was in Estonia, Pärnu racing and that's something for me because I wouldn't never imagined to be racing outside my country  :y

Future I think maybe some break because I want to put my money on something else because this hobby is taking my all money and the sponsors aren't so good. I will never stop racing!
Maybe the economics go better in some years and I get good sponsorships and get to race even harder! :)

Here's incar but not from my car.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDdkSm4tUps

Google can also tell you more about it! :)

And the plan that I'm thinking, roadtrip or by plane to Germany, get to drive on nordschleife with fast car maybe borrow or lease or something or even by car and drive it back home....

I want you to tell me how should I make my trip to Germany any suggestions?

Is there anybody living near nordschleife? got a fast car? :)

-Mika
Driving: Vectra - 2002 - 2.2 "GTS" - Manual
Old: Omega - 1999 - MV6 - Automatic
Old: Omega - 1995 - MV6 - Manual

aaronjb

Re: About me and little plan
« Reply #1 on: 12 July 2016, 13:47:20 »

The Legends Racing series looks like a riot - the family who run my local MOT station did well in the UK for several years (http://www.bracemotorsport.com/)

BazaJT

• Omega Lord
  • SLady bitshorpe N.Lincs.
    • Omega 3 litre Elite
    • View Profile
Re: About me and little plan
« Reply #2 on: 12 July 2016, 18:31:46 »

I'd say that a road trip driving there/back would be favourite choice.This depends though on how confident you are that the car you use will take the thrashing around the Nordschleife and still make it home again!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 21 queries.