Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Don't forget to listen to your radio tomorrow  (Read 7945 times)

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • ML350 TDM SmartRoadster
    • View Profile
Re: Don't forget to listen to your radio tomorrow
« Reply #30 on: 15 March 2018, 10:18:34 »

https://youtu.be/l

50 seconds in  .... 🤣

aaronjb

« Reply #31 on: 15 March 2018, 10:18:59 »

"This video is unavailable."

STEMO

« Reply #32 on: 15 March 2018, 10:23:00 »

Won't play for me either.

STEMO

« Reply #33 on: 15 March 2018, 10:28:28 »

I really hope that, this time, we stick to our guns and make that bastard Putin feel the full weight of world condemnation. He is no more than a smirking gangster who runs the country like dirty business. One silver lining, again hopefully, is that Corbyn has been exposed for the weak, useless sympathiser that he really is. The Labour Party should be ashamed of the dithering old fool.

2boxerdogs

« Reply #34 on: 15 March 2018, 10:52:56 »

I really hope that, this time, we stick to our guns and make that bastard Putin feel the full weight of world condemnation. He is no more than a smirking gangster who runs the country like dirty business. One silver lining, again hopefully, is that Corbyn has been exposed for the weak, useless sympathiser that he really is. The Labour Party should be ashamed of the dithering old fool.

Absolutely agree 100 percent.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 15 March 2018, 11:24:36 »

This should include FIFA cancelling or moving the World Cup.   How can they hold it in what amounts to a rogue state?  ???

I won't hold my breath on that though....  ::)
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • ML350 TDM SmartRoadster
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 15 March 2018, 11:30:03 »

"This video is unavailable."

Sorry. On my phone so .....
It was Kenny Everett ..... Let's bomb Russia 😂

STEMO

« Reply #37 on: 15 March 2018, 13:04:11 »

"Constitutes the first use of a nerve agent in Europe since the Second World War".
This is the kind of language that we need to hear.

Shackeng

• Omega Lord
  • Ramsbury
    • 3.2 Elite 2.0 TitX Mondeo
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 15 March 2018, 13:08:50 »

I listened to Humpries interviewing Bumbling Boris this AM. God help us if we're relying on him for foreign affairs. >:( >:( >:(

STEMO

« Reply #39 on: 15 March 2018, 13:13:40 »

I listened to Humpries interviewing Bumbling Boris this AM. God help us if we're relying on him for foreign affairs. >:( >:( >:(
He has the knack of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. I hope the present situation strengthens Theresa May's position and she finally gets to show the buffoon the door. Now would not be a good time, of course, but when things have calmed down.........

ronnyd

• Omega Lord
  • Bury St Edmunds Suffolk
    • Vectra 1.8 SRI Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 15 March 2018, 13:43:00 »

What with the Russian doping scandal only a corrupt FIFA could have awarded the tournament to them in the first place. Same with Qatar.

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 15 March 2018, 23:43:35 »

Expelling Russian spies posing as diplomats is largely symbolic. The real punishment will be a coordinated Western response of targeted sanctions against key senior Kremlin figures and their families, which will include freezing their wealth and assets in the West. When you are promoted to a senior position by Putin you get the use of a lump of money and assets. The key has been to send as much as you can to the West so if you fall out of favour and lose your job and the use of the wealth and assets you have a chunk stashed abroad. Sanctions will stop this happening and when Congress had a list that Putin's asset Trump failed to sign off in February there was a collective sigh in Russia. If they really want to punish Putin then they will go after some of his alleged $200bn crime proceeds, where Russian mafia gangs are allowed to operate with a grey area between the FSB and organised crime as long as 50% of their profits go to Putin.

Russia is steadily going broke, the government's reserves have been exhausted and they are now spending the state pension Sovereign wealth fund, which will run out in late 2019 to early 2020 without large increases in the price of oil to around $80 a barrel.or higher. Not impossible if there is a major new war, but otherwise unlikely.

Putin getting Trump into the WH was about getting sanctions lifted and Trump has failed due to actions taken by Congress. Later this year the November 2018 are going to be interesting with major gains been made in several 2018 elections due to death and retirement suggesting that the Democrats may get a majority. Trump will then probably be impeached due to significant major breaches of the Emoluments Act and the Special Investigator Robert Mueller III into Russian involvement into the Nov 2016 election and Trumps collusion and allegations of 20 years plus Russian money laundering leading to major charges for the whole Trump crime family and their associates.
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 15 March 2018, 23:48:49 »

I cant understand how the Ruskies are supposed to have got Trump into the Whitehouse (or influenced Brexit) by fake news and facts on social media, when those who voted for Trump (and Brexit) are said to be older, low educated people. The very type of people who don't use social media.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

JamesV6CDX

• Omega Queen
  • Gloucestershire/Buckinghamshire
    • Omega 3.2 Retail MV6 LPG
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 15 March 2018, 23:53:23 »

I really hope that, this time, we stick to our guns and make that bastard Putin feel the full weight of world condemnation. He is no more than a smirking gangster who runs the country like dirty business.

This may or may not be true, but it doesn't change the fact that in terms of weapons and conflict ability and technology, they are the most advanced nuclear state in the world, by a far country mile, and are not someone we, or anyone else, should provoke.

Of course we should condemn any underhand activities, but you can't change the fact that, if they wish, they can blow us out of the ocean, and there's sod all we or anyone else can do about it. I very much doubt "trident" would get past their defences, certainly enough to cause them a loss of operational capacity.

I may well be wrong. Or influenced by scare mongering press. etc. But I still feel it's like comparing a pea shooter to a machine gun....

« Last Edit: 15 March 2018, 23:55:21 by JamesV6CDX »

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 16 March 2018, 00:00:23 »

A theory,,,, could an old russian state let's say Ukraine, get these two chemicals, send somebody to administer them, then the Russians get the blame.

Over to rods2.

The normal Kremlin MO is to spread 101 fake news stories through their proven and very effective social media amplification methods and useful fools. As Ukraine has been their number one target since 2014, this has already been discussed on various forums and is expected, but Ukraine has got very good over the last 18 months of quickly disproving any allegations with their own truth based counter narratives including Russia trying to unsuccessfully blame Ukraine for the export of RD250 rocket motors used in DPRK ICBMs. The problem being that the Ukrainian design is different and didn't match the DPRK ICBM propaganda pictures but the Russian ones do. ;D ;D ;D

All actions create signatures, including all of us with our lives. The most telling with Russian actions are normally the number of different fake stories, verbal attacks, denials and other things that can be compared against previous actions and what is known about the truth to judge their level of culpability.
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 21 queries.