Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Amazing!!  (Read 5720 times)

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
Re: Amazing!!
« Reply #45 on: 03 December 2019, 14:15:28 »

Corbyn was the keynote speaker at the Islam Channel earlier this year., and has appeared as a guest on the channel many times. The channel has been censured and fined by OFCOM for promoting marital rape, violence against women, and antisemitism. You don't hear about this stuff on the BBC.

https://order-order.com/2019/12/03/corbyn-2019-keynote-speaker-islam-channel-censured-antisemitism-advocating-marital-rape/

Nothing surprises me about Corbyn the man is a complete c**t for the life of me cannot understand why any British person would support a total " crackpot".
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 03 December 2019, 14:21:08 »

Nor can I, apart from brainwashing into the liberal left mindset. The father of that poor young lad murdered on London bridge is so entrenched in this mindset, even the murder of his own son apparently hasn't caused to him challenge his thinking. He wrote a letter to the Guardian (of course) reinforcing his belief in the whole system which caused his sons death, today.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

STEMO

« Reply #47 on: 03 December 2019, 15:39:31 »

Corbyn was the keynote speaker at the Islam Channel earlier this year., and has appeared as a guest on the channel many times. The channel has been censured and fined by OFCOM for promoting marital rape, violence against women, and antisemitism. You don't hear about this stuff on the BBC.

https://order-order.com/2019/12/03/corbyn-2019-keynote-speaker-islam-channel-censured-antisemitism-advocating-marital-rape/
If we're talking about clamping down on terrorism, this channel should be simply closed down. But, as Tilbo says, no f**kin balls, any of them.

PS I notice the Muslim Council of Britain have gone quiet about islamaphobia since the latest Muslim attack on British soil.

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 03 December 2019, 17:51:52 »

Nor can I, apart from brainwashing into the liberal left mindset. The father of that poor young lad murdered on London bridge is so entrenched in this mindset, even the murder of his own son apparently hasn't caused to him challenge his thinking. He wrote a letter to the Guardian (of course) reinforcing his belief in the whole system which caused his sons death, today.

These people haven't got a clue, they really think that they can "turn these people round" they have no idea what they are dealing with but they " have a degree" so they must be right, no fu**ing commonsense though.
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

BazaJT

• Omega Lord
  • SLady bitshorpe N.Lincs.
    • Omega 3 litre Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 03 December 2019, 17:58:02 »

Does make you wonder if these "experts" actually live in the same world as the rest of us.

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • ML350 TDM SmartRoadster
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 03 December 2019, 18:07:18 »

but they " have a degree" so they must be right, no fu**ing commonsense though.

as an apprentice I used to have an instructor who always said they could find the square root of a banana but couldn't peel & eat it!  ::) ;D ;D

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 03 December 2019, 18:23:23 »

This is brilliant !
Its quite well known that despite wanting to abolish private education, Diane Abbot sent her son to a private school. It looks like it didn't do him much good though. He got a job (on merit Im sure) at our embassy in Rome, but was called back to the foreign office to be sacked.
He then went outside the building and sunk his teeth into a Police officer !
The lovely Diane was supposed to take part in a TV debate tomorrow night, but has suddenly puled out.
She might have found it a tad difficult, as shadow Home secretary, to speak about upholding law & order, and her support for the Police.
https://order-order.com/2019/12/03/james-abbott-charged-biting-police-officer/
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

STEMO

« Reply #52 on: 03 December 2019, 18:26:50 »

This is brilliant !
Its quite well known that despite wanting to abolish private education, Diane Abbot sent her son to a private school. It looks like it didn't do him much good though. He got a job (on merit Im sure) at our embassy in Rome, but was called back to the foreign office to be sacked.
The lovely Diane was supposed to take part in a TV debate tomorrow night, but has suddenly puled out.
She might have found it a tad difficult, as shadow Home secretary, to speak about upholding law & order, and her support for the Police.
The fact that her daft, spoiled son has been sacked and is up for gbh.......good.

The fact that she's pulled out........bad.

It's the highlight of my day watching the stupid, blustering cow make a mess of anything that's put in front of her.

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 03 December 2019, 18:39:12 »

This is brilliant !
The fact that her daft, spoiled son has been sacked and is up for gbh.......good.

The fact that she's pulled out........bad.

It's the highlight of my day watching the stupid, blustering cow make a mess of anything that's put in front of her.

Likewise Stemo, I find her absolutely hilarious it's like watching a child who hasn't done any revision answer questions, stupid ( but dangerous) woman.

scimmy_man

• Omega Knight
  • yorkshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 03 December 2019, 19:00:18 »

Does make you wonder if these "experts" actually live in the same world as the rest of us.

not any more

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 03 December 2019, 19:24:57 »

I watch these people when they visit the Prison I work in as they try to make small talk with the inmates they have virtually no interpersonal skills because they have very little life experiences, I can see exactly what the prisoners are thinking one inmate actually referred to them as "fresh meat" when talking with me, poor deluded people think they can make a difference what a waste  of their time.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 22 queries.