Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS 2000 Elite 3.0 Manual  (Read 1966 times)

Big Bri

• Intermediate Member
  • Swansea
  • WELSH AND PROUD!
    • View Profile
FS 2000 Elite 3.0 Manual
« on: 28 October 2012, 18:23:41 »

For sale my Omega Elite 3.0 V6 in Nocturno blue. The car is fitted with a twin exhaust system which sounds nice. It is MOT'd until 07 November 2013 and Taxed till the end of February. The car is clean but not mint so it does have the usuall age related marks and stone chips etc, the car has been serviced regularly and had many new parts in the 4 years it has been at my house and it has never let us down. I have owned the car since January of this year and in that time I have fitted many new part such as handbrake cable, tyres all round, Cam cover gaskets, water pump, drivers side exhaust manifold gasket, etc, the clutch was changed in august, I gave the car a full service when I got it including all filters and spark plugs, it has had plug leads, rear subframe bushes, antiroll bar links, antirollbar bushes, gearbox oil change, steering idler, wishbones and many more parts that I can not remember, The only thing this car really needs is a driver side window switch as the switch for the drivers window comes off, however it still works fine. The car is very fast for its size and is a real head turner. The timing belt and tensioners are good till 148,000miles (current mileage 133k) or 13th March 2014 whichever comes first. I am only selling as bought a Cavalier GSi which I have spent several years looking for, if I had the room this car would not be up for sale. I am looking for around £1000 but I am open to sensible offers. The car comes with a spare MAF sensor.

Thanks

Omega Elite 3.0 V6 24V Manual
[img name=signat_img_resize]http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii103/bloosemore/dadsig-1.jpg[/IMG]

Big_Al

Re: FS 2000 Elite 3.0 Manual
« Reply #1 on: 04 November 2012, 10:02:47 »

PM sent  :y
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 21 queries.