Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Just watched a review about corsa e  (Read 3032 times)

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
Re: Just watched a review about corsa e
« Reply #15 on: 14 December 2019, 20:56:09 »

You're all wrong ...... Smart Fortwo is THE small car runabout!  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

and the Roadster for playing in if it's not raining;) ;)
Every poor sod I know who has had a FourTwo has also regretted taking that in the rain, at £600 for each body module ;D
Grumpy old man

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • ML350 TDM SmartRoadster
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 14 December 2019, 21:00:53 »

You're all wrong ...... Smart Fortwo is THE small car runabout!  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Every poor sod I know who has had a FourTwo has also regretted taking that in the rain, at £600 for each body module ;D
The Fortwos are generally water tight ..... I've certainly not had any water ingress problems. The Roadster has a reputation for letting in water and one of the places is right above the SAM (which is about £600 fitted & programmed)

and it's Fortwo ie for two people as apposed to the Forfour for four people  ;) ;)

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 14 December 2019, 21:09:18 »

Don't like any of the small cars on offer from Vauxhall, drive a friend's Toyota Yaris last week & that would be top of my list for a small runabout.
Yaris is a bit grim, though for some strange reason I quite like driving the Aygo - though that's too small to be practical.

My mate with the V8 MGB GT has an Aygo as his daily driver bought it new 4 years ago and it hasn't missed  a beat & costs peanuts to run  & maintain, another friend has had smart cars & has had problems galore now has a Mini Countryman.
« Last Edit: 14 December 2019, 21:11:57 by Rangie »
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • ML350 TDM SmartRoadster
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 14 December 2019, 21:23:15 »

... another friend has had smart cars & has had problems galore  ....

My Smarts have had problems ....  ::) ::)

STEMO

« Reply #19 on: 14 December 2019, 23:40:32 »

... another friend has had smart cars & has had problems galore  ....

My Smarts have had problems ....  ::) ::)
At least there's plenty of room to work on them  ;D

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 15 December 2019, 10:24:56 »

The Fortwos are generally water tight ..... I've certainly not had any water ingress problems. The Roadster has a reputation for letting in water and one of the places is right above the SAM (which is about £600 fitted & programmed)

and it's Fortwo ie for two people as apposed to the Forfour for four people  ;) ;)
Soz with spelling mistake. Mr Jobs must have renamed it, or I had fat fingers ;D

Yes, its the 2 seater original, now call ForTwo.  I know of probably half a dozen that have had water ingress into a module.  I was then racking my brains if I knew anyone with a roadster, and remembered I did - so I gave him a quick test last night to see about both going into the office next week, and asked him about his.  Yeah, he had 2 SAMs fitted, and since sold the car due to that ;D
Grumpy old man
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 21 queries.