Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: For Sale - Steinmetz Eibach Pro-Kit Springs Front & Rear - V6 Saloon - £99+P&P  (Read 1223 times)

i260

• Newport, South Wales
    • View Profile

2 x Front + 2 x Rear Steinmetz -30mm lowering springs made by Eibach in their Pro-Kit Sportline range to suit any V6 engined Vauxhall Omega B SALOON

I covered approximately 15,000 miles on these having them fited August 2011 and removed removed spring 2013 having more or less stopped using the car from September 2012

These are now unavailable from Steinmetz (Rossiters)

These were fitted with genuine Bilstein B8 short stroke shock absorbers which are also listed for sal

This combination is the original specification for the Steinmetz upgrades (I phoned Steinmetz and asked them what shocks to put with their springs

These are in excellent condition - I have cleaned them up to remove the dirt and tar and all the paint is still present with all the original markings

The NEW retail price of these 4 springs as an Eibach ProLine kit is in the region of £230

I will be happy to combine postage costs if you purchase the Shocks and Springs. I'm not sure about courior costs but will do delivery 'at cost' or happy for collection from South Wales.

Saab 9-5 Aero 260ps

i260

• Newport, South Wales
    • View Profile

this is with both the steinmetz springs and the b8's. Other combinations will offer different ride heights.
Saab 9-5 Aero 260ps

i260

• Newport, South Wales
    • View Profile
Saab 9-5 Aero 260ps
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 18 queries.