Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2.5 manual V6, S reg, 'drift' set up, 11 monthsMOT  (Read 1080 times)

GmasterT

• Intermediate Member
  • Cambridge
  • does that drifting thing...
    • View Profile
2.5 manual V6, S reg, 'drift' set up, 11 monthsMOT
« on: 27 June 2011, 12:32:37 »

Must admit, I have copied the advert from my driftworks one. I can fit a normal diff and MV6 suspension if required/preffered though and make it normal again. Beautiful tight car to drive and best I sell before I ruin it! 2 drift events done only  :y

Competition pedigree?! Yep, podium finish at essex arena :thumbs:
Tv appearances?! Oh yes, ex TV police featured, previously owned by elstree studios, this dream machine as been in the bill and a number of detective dramas that only your mum and/or mrs watch.
(Soon to be) Magazine featured?! Especially bought for being the 3rd member of the PVS omega drift taxi crew, a feature in Total Vauxhall magazine on the cars will be published soon, as well as bad ass pics (see below) and some motion picture scenes for the official event video!

Now I know that you are ready to hit you reply and pm buttons to snap this up, but there is more!

2.5 V6 manual
74k miles
11 months MOT (no tax - can be done at cost of)
Remote central locking and later spec (mini-facelift) interior
Leccy windows all round
Welded Diff (Garage-D)
Custom GMTHI Handbrake extension (can be set back to stock) with police spec 'blue' handbrake shoes
Cut springs - Hold up Dre! I know what your thinking, but its not my first GM chassis Ive 'adjusted' like this, Ive had practise, 1.7 coils out the front, 3.5 out the back and it drives and rides beautifully, no crashing or gashness associated with such things. If it really upsets you though I have a set of late MV6 springs (15mm lower than standard) that can come with the car :)
Was looked after no expense spared by the previous owners, mgm cars at elstree studios, even has a brand new egr valve (who does that?!)

Bad points:
Spot of rust on the bonnet
Plugged holes in roof
Can (just about when close up) see where police stickers have been on it
Bit of a clonking on the front near side over bumps - seems to be a feature of the model, my carlton did the same although both only when lowered, maked no difference to the tight and generally awesome feel of the car.
It won't be coming with the flashy lights (unless an obscene amount of money is offered/paid!)

Will come with 4 15" steelies fitted with Toyo proxes T1-R all round and at least one pair (if not full set) of 15" alloys for spare.

Reason for sale... I gave in to temptation and bought a 3.0 to develop :thumbs:

So thats about it, UKDM, 170bhp, 30+mpg, daily skidder to learn or just be awesome in, they are genuinley brilliant and steering box give loads of lock, more people are realiseing these are :smokin: So grab a bargain!

£600 :thumbs: (ono if bought this week)

More 'normal' pics asap
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 21 queries.