Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: cop spec 3.0 MV6 Estate (demonstator not used by p  (Read 1712 times)

david_omega

cop spec 3.0 MV6 Estate (demonstator not used by p
« on: 23 July 2010, 09:39:58 »

2000 W estate, very very clean and tidy throughought.

as we know, the early 3.0 estates came with the irmscher tailgate spoiler, towbar and the cdx wood trim etc... (then the 3.2 engine version was called the special).

these where also classed as MV6 on the paperwork and vehicles.

so here we have a 2000 W  3.0 MV6 Automatic in white,
very clean and tidy thoughout, 120k,
prior to sale:  new cambelt and tensioners kit fully fitted,  full service, oil, filters, air filters, pollen filters, cam cover gaskets also.
and a years mot and this one is taxed currently also.
Will throw in a free satnav unit too.

On the bay of flea for £1895 but oof members welcome to a couple hundred discount.
A lot of car for the money, and as seen with the oxford meets, there where a couple of bloody nice estates in white with leather and irmy wheels etc..     potential!!

any interest please let me know,  i will update the advert with pics this weekend.

comes with 16" CD alloys.
CD Player
MV6 running gear but has self leveling suspension as per the elite.
3.0 engine and auto box
full service incl belt, filters, oil, a/c inspection etc...
long mot and taxed
a good few years of car for the money!

p.s this belonged to the vauxhall fleet demonstration service, so it was loaned out to fleet managers and forces in the uk and used for shows etc..   off the back of this car and others like it, the police forces would have been placing orders for 100's (as thames valley did).
This car has not been marked up and certainly has not had any holes in the roof or any extra aerials.  the paint on the roof is original and none of the car has been cut about.

this car was sold and owned privately fairly soon after it was registered as the first of the full service history stamps was 11k, all by dealers and garages, none at the police, as the police never owned this one.

Had a similar one come in with only 60k on the clock it had done 480 miles then went to a network Q scheme aged 6 months, colour white!
so they havent all been flat out on the motorway most their lives!

david_omega

Re: cop spec 3.0 MV6 Estate (demonstator not used by p
« Reply #1 on: 29 July 2010, 09:17:44 »

IF someone wants to take her as it is, this week/end i would let her go for £1200, there is a bit of tax, a good mot, and the belt was done 29k ago, could benefit from rocker gasket at some point but not essential, its ready right now.
rather someone on oof make her a good home, rather than a stranger.

the only reason for a loss sale, is i have got 8 more vehicles turned up for my main work i do, so my hobby cars have to move out the way for now :(

lurcher

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 05 August 2010, 21:50:03 »

by any chance do you still have the estate???

david_omega

« Reply #3 on: 08 August 2010, 22:38:25 »

sorry sold last week, could someone lock the thread, cheers.  got a 52 plate 3.2 estate in grey come in, its on autotrader £2395 retailing it as its so clean. and manual!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 21 queries.