Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2004 Omega v6 Special 3.2 Saloon - 1 Owner  (Read 2053 times)

david_omega

2004 Omega v6 Special 3.2 Saloon - 1 Owner
« on: 24 October 2010, 20:05:37 »

Just got this from thames valley police, the fault is as follows:  Water container pressurises slightly when vehicle is running, and causes overheating.
Would be the first omega 3.2 we know of to have a head gasket failure. but i guess thats the cause.

NO OIL in the water. so the cooler is good.

LSD, Pair of cats, set of 16" CD Alloys.
4 holes in the roof from the police equipment.
missing glove box and left air vent where they decomissioned the car fully, and never put any trim back together due to it being in effect a non runner,

i have driven it, its very fast, although the cats are off which is how they left it due to the cost of the head gasket job

It may be something simple
it may not.

assuming it is not

I am asking for £850 for the car as it stands.

The manual box and lsd, the cats, the wheels, the 4 mint tyres, and all the unmarked pannels will break for that alone. I dont have the time or energy to spend on this, so would someone kindly repair and make good the last ever thames valley police omega!

Mileage is 102000 miles, full history printout
MOT until may next year
No Tax

All the police stickers have been removed, its a plain white car, it came without plates, i had a pair made.

Would definitely make a lovely car for someone!

all the switches and surround and radio tray where missing but i think i have 98% of all the parts to make this car complete.

so maybe THE BOY or JAMES or ROBSEY could work their magic on the car and make it nice again!

Any interest please give me a call 07590099977 i will have more information and photos mid week.

£850

Located in dorset 10 mins from Bournemouth.

Del Boy

• Omega Queen
  • Kent, UK.
    • 2012 '62' BMW 730d MSport
    • View Profile
Re: 2004 Omega v6 Special 3.2 Saloon - 1 Owner
« Reply #1 on: 24 October 2010, 21:59:52 »

Pictures when possible please  :y
Drives: 2013 (13) BMW 530d M Sport Touring, 2011 '61' BMW 520d SE.

david_omega

« Reply #2 on: 24 October 2010, 23:06:30 »

more tomorrow eve including the interior etc...

david_omega

« Reply #3 on: 24 October 2010, 23:07:02 »

OV53 *** is the plate, registered 17 feb 2004

david_omega

« Reply #4 on: 26 October 2010, 22:29:05 »

The interior is 90% complete, only item i can think of from my inventory of the car thats missing is the entire glove box, all the other bits i have in the boot, or spares off the shelf to complete.   

What happens is they get stripped out by the police then they usualy put the interior back together nicely so it can be sold on, however due to the engine fault they left it all in the boot and back seats, so trim will need putting back together but i can help if this needs doing prior to collection.

Failing this, i will pull the motor out and find a chevy V8, which would be a nice winter project!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 21 queries.