Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15   Go Down

Author Topic: Scotland  (Read 23540 times)

PhilRich

• Omega Queen
  • A bit further North of the Back of Beyond!
    • Mk 2 Volvo V70
    • View Profile
Re: Scotland
« Reply #45 on: 08 September 2014, 23:50:31 »

I'm going to see my personal Physician int mornin' mike, I will pass on your Best Wishes :y ;D
If it ain't broke keep fixing it 'til it is!

Vamps

• Bishop Middleham, Co Durham.
  • Flying Tonight, so Be Prepared.
    • Mig 2.6CDX and 2.2 Honda
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 09 September 2014, 00:43:52 »

I'm going to see my personal Physician int mornin' mike, I will pass on your Best Wishes :y ;D

Please do, I need something stronger myself.......... :D :D :y

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 09 September 2014, 00:49:20 »

I believe that a certain Dr A. Salmond from Edinburgh markets a particularly strong brand of snake oil.  :y
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Vamps

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 09 September 2014, 00:51:34 »

I believe that a certain Dr A. Salmond from Edinburgh markets a particularly strong brand of snake oil.  :y

Does it work?......... ;) ;)

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 09 September 2014, 00:53:58 »

No one's tried it yet, but I understand quite a few are tempted!  :)

Vamps

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 09 September 2014, 00:59:18 »

No one's tried it yet, but I understand quite a few are tempted!  :)

;) ;) :y

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 09 September 2014, 10:26:48 »

Just heard on the news that the UK government will protect the Scottish NHS from any future cuts or austerity measures in the event of a No vote.  So will they be making the same commitment to the English, Welsh and Northern Irish NHS's ?  ::)  You have to wonder at whose expense will the Scottish NHS be protected and the obvious answer is England, rightly or wrongly.....  :-\

The thing I don't understand is that Salmond and his merry crew have been saying that the people of Scotland need to vote Yes to protect the Scottish NHS from Tory cuts and privatisation, but the Scottish NHS is run by the Scottish Government already isn't it?  ::)  :-\

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 09 September 2014, 10:34:38 »

It's quite amusing to watch the "No" side squirm as the polls deviate from what they expected. ;D Not one of them thinking beyond tomorrow's headlines. IMHO, how we organise government of the UK isn't the biggest issue we face, it's the quality of the people putting themselves up to do the governing, on both sides of the political spectrum, and Hadrian's wall. :(
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 09 September 2014, 10:45:09 »

I think that Camoron, Millipede and Co are showing themselves up for the spineless oppswits that they are.  >:(

They are terrified of the SNP and are just rolling over to secure that No vote.  ::)

Marks DTM Calib

• Administrator
  • West Bridgford
  • Git!
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 09 September 2014, 11:08:20 »

'Pit the younger' needs Scotland to say no or Labour face the reality of never getting I again.

I personally would not like to see a separate Scotland, I love Scotland an like the Scottish and don't want to see them go the way of Ireland with financial crisis and miss leadership.

05omegav6

« Reply #55 on: 09 September 2014, 11:16:41 »

candyman

• Carrickfergus, N Ireland
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 09 September 2014, 11:58:12 »

I personally would not like to see a separate Scotland, I love Scotland an like the Scottish and don't want to see them go the way of Ireland with financial crisis and miss leadership.

I didnt really want to comment on this subject because if theres a yes vote people will call for a border poll over here. It has been on the agenda for a while now with one side repeatedly calling for it, but once the scottish vote was annouced they quietened down to see what will happen.  The republic of ireland got hit very hard with the receesion with the fall of the celtic tiger and are still in bad situation.
If I comment about scotland staying in the union I then align myself to one side or the other and that therefore aligns me to a certain side over here.  This is an open forum and I want to stay neutral.  I have read some of the negative comments on other threads about northern ireland and scotland but all those years ago who invaded who and won? Theres still many reminders of the plantation here.
ongoing projects- 99 3.0 elite est, 90 xr4x4 est twin turbo. expensive ornament- mz baghira supermoto. mk2 granada 2.8 gradualy disappearing in storage

cleggy

« Reply #57 on: 09 September 2014, 12:25:26 »

I think that Camoron, Millipede and Co are showing themselves up for the spineless oppswits that they are.  >:(

They are terrified of the SNP and are just rolling over to secure that No vote.  ::)

They have handed PMQ's over to deputies and all the leaders are freaking off to Scotland, flying the Saltire over our public buildings. WTF it's like try to hang on to a girl who's just dumped you, let 'em go if they want to. :-\

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 09 September 2014, 12:31:13 »

They have handed PMQ's over to deputies and all the leaders are freaking off to Scotland, flying the Saltire over our public buildings. WTF it's like try to hang on to a girl who's just dumped you, let 'em go if they want to. :-\

Good analogy. ;D

omega3000

« Reply #59 on: 09 September 2014, 20:01:37 »

Aye , and there will be no turning back  :P
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 21 queries.