Auto Addict

• Administrator
  • North Birmingham
  • Back to Vx to keep TB happy
    • Astra K Elite ST
    • View Profile
Day 1
« on: 21 September 2014, 18:42:37 »

Only 3 fags, and eating an electronic cigarette.

Nowt like the real thing, but we shall persevere. :'(
I like red cars

Broomies Mate

• Omega Baron
  • Bristol, UK
    • Stuff!
    • View Profile
Re: Day 1
« Reply #1 on: 21 September 2014, 18:46:12 »

I gave up using an eFag.

Just make sure you keep plenty of tips or vape fluid (whichever you are using) and ideally have two of the rechargable sections so you never run out.  Running out means a hectic dash to the off-licence for a packet of 20, and you're back to square one.

Good luck.  :y
2004 Saab 9-5 Aero Merlot Red Stg1 noobtune
2009 Saab 9-5 Turbo Edition Titan Grey Stg3 noobtune
2017 Vauxhall Vivaro L1H1 125PS Star Silver

henryd

• Omega Lord
  • west cornwall
  • VW Touareg R5 tdi Auto
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 21 September 2014, 18:49:22 »

Me and the wife just stopped without any aids,that was back in June and so far all is good :y
other rides 
  mk3 Volvo v70 2.0 Diesel ,Citroen C2, Pug 306 cabriolet
  Sterling elite trekker pikey wagon

zirk

• Omega Queen
  • Epping Forest
  • 3.2 Manual Special Saloon ReMapped and LPG'd and
    • 3.2 Manual Special Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 21 September 2014, 19:11:11 »

Strangely enough I was about to just post up a new topic on this, so I just tag on the end of this.

My question would have been this, any recommendations for E Cigs these days, I tried it about 3 years ago and couldn't get on with them, actually made me feel quite ill (E-lites the cig look alikes)

Seen a few puffing away with gadgets looking like the Sonic Screwdriver, are they any better, dont really wont to fork out dosh for something that will end up in the draw.

Taxi_Driver

« Reply #4 on: 21 September 2014, 19:29:33 »

Strangely enough I was about to just post up a new topic on this, so I just tag on the end of this.

My question would have been this, any recommendations for E Cigs these days, I tried it about 3 years ago and couldn't get on with them, actually made me feel quite ill (E-lites the cig look alikes)

Seen a few puffing away with gadgets looking like the Sonic Screwdriver, are they any better, dont really wont to fork out dosh for something that will end up in the draw.

They are ecigs and vaporisers, which are apparently better than the ecigs.

My neighbour has tried ecigs and is now using a vappy.....reckons its much better.
He's had a few vappy's, his last one cost him 50squid, but he reckons its goes nearly a week without recharging it (bigger battery than his other vappy's) . On some vappy's you can change the rechargeable battery, tho on his you carnt, but it has an usb port for recharging mobile phones etc  ::) 

Taxi_Driver

« Reply #5 on: 21 September 2014, 19:33:18 »

Only 3 fags, and eating an electronic cigarette.

Nowt like the real thing, but we shall persevere. :'(

Last time i saw you smoking AA, it was Silk Cut.....i thought they were mostly air  :D ;D

cleggy

« Reply #6 on: 21 September 2014, 19:51:25 »

We'll celebrate when you just be some Auto and lose the addict. :y ;D
I gave up fags 8 years ago and after 40 years of smoking it was the best thing I ever did, why the f... I ever started I don't know. Patches and will power :y
I go to a pub and see the poor buggers on the door for a drag, poor buggers, but why should I have to breathe their pollution, it stinks. I hope you succeed and feel the same :y
As for efags, don't they look stupid? bit like having a wink. ;D ;D

Rog

« Reply #7 on: 21 September 2014, 20:05:37 »

Interesting. On a train, and announcement no smoking, including electronic ones.

CaptainZok

• Omega Lord
  • Bolton
  • Victim of Cyberbullying.
    • 3.2 MV6 Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 21 September 2014, 20:33:07 »

What are you using Baz, one of the corner shop specials or something a bit more advanced?
The basic stuff is just that and spending a few quid more may get you a device that will keep you off the fags.
Probably around £25 to £30 will get you a half decent set up with enough adjustment to find the sweet spot that you can enjoy.
Carol is using one of these http://myepack.co.uk/clearomizers/kanger-mini-protank-2-v2.html
powered by one of these http://myepack.co.uk/batteries/innokin-itaste-vv-v3-0-express-kit.html and seems very happy with it.
I have a few setups but my every day is a http://myepack.co.uk/mods/itaste-vtr.html which is a bit more advanced and needs seperate batteries and charger.
The next question is liquid, a lot of the corner shop/market stall stuff isn't very good so maybe a different brand of juice might be more to your liking. Then you can vary the strength of the nicotine or the proportions of the component chemicals depending on the vape you're after.
PM me for code reading/clearing
TuBy's new whipping boy.

The Sheriff

« Reply #9 on: 21 September 2014, 20:34:17 »

Day 1867...... And still on the nicotine gum........ :(

CaptainZok

• Omega Lord
  • Bolton
    • 3.2 MV6 Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 21 September 2014, 20:37:41 »

Day 548 and I've saved nearly £2100.
TuBy's new whipping boy.

The Sheriff

« Reply #11 on: 21 September 2014, 20:38:30 »

You could almost buy an omega with that, John. ;D

CaptainZok

• Omega Lord
  • Bolton
    • 3.2 MV6 Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 21 September 2014, 20:40:45 »

Yes and considering we were on under the counter rolling tobacco I dread to think how much I'd have saved if I was still on 40 embassy reds a day.
TuBy's new whipping boy.

The Sheriff

« Reply #13 on: 21 September 2014, 20:41:52 »

Yes and considering we were on under the counter rolling tobacco I dread to think how much I'd have saved if I was still on 40 embassy reds a day.
Under the counter tobacco. Is that the one with asbestos and dog shit in it?

Taxi_Driver

« Reply #14 on: 21 September 2014, 20:41:57 »

You could almost buy an omega with that, John. ;D

Well, from RB  ;D

Taxi_Driver

« Reply #15 on: 21 September 2014, 20:45:04 »

Or buy it from the local newsagent like i does.....

Auto Addict

• Administrator
  • North Birmingham
  • Back to Vx to keep TB happy
    • Astra K Elite ST
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 22 September 2014, 06:30:04 »

What are you using Baz, one of the corner shop specials or something a bit more advanced?
The basic stuff is just that and spending a few quid more may get you a device that will keep you off the fags.
Probably around £25 to £30 will get you a half decent set up with enough adjustment to find the sweet spot that you can enjoy.
Carol is using one of these http://myepack.co.uk/clearomizers/kanger-mini-protank-2-v2.html
powered by one of these http://myepack.co.uk/batteries/innokin-itaste-vv-v3-0-express-kit.html and seems very happy with it.
I have a few setups but my every day is a http://myepack.co.uk/mods/itaste-vtr.html which is a bit more advanced and needs seperate batteries and charger.
The next question is liquid, a lot of the corner shop/market stall stuff isn't very good so maybe a different brand of juice might be more to your liking. Then you can vary the strength of the nicotine or the proportions of the component chemicals depending on the vape you're after.

Cloud Stick.
I like red cars

Taxi_Driver

« Reply #17 on: 22 September 2014, 06:35:37 »