Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Fake Covid-19 Figures?  (Read 7694 times)

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
Fake Covid-19 Figures?
« on: 30 April 2020, 22:47:35 »

Seen this on Twitter where people are claiming that deceased relatives are being recorded as Covid-19 victims when they died of other things and no symptoms of CV-19.  :-\

https://twitter.com/BelfastGirv/status/1255089667940237312
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

STEMO

Re: Fake Covid-19 Figures?
« Reply #1 on: 30 April 2020, 22:51:29 »

According to a letter, delivered through the post, to my wife's school yesterday, COVID doesn't exist at all. People are dying of 'normal' stuff and the government invented the virus because........I forget now. ;D

zirk

• Omega Queen
  • Epping Forest
  • 3.2 Manual Special Saloon ReMapped and LPG'd and
    • 3.2 Manual Special Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 30 April 2020, 23:02:41 »

According to a letter, delivered through the post, to my wife's school yesterday, COVID doesn't exist at all. People are dying of 'normal' stuff and the government invented the virus because........I forget now. ;D
Stop Brexit maybe  ::) :)

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 30 April 2020, 23:29:42 »

Stop Brexit maybe  ::) :)
That's not going to work... We left already  ::)
Onanists always think outside the box.

biggriffin

• Omega Lord
  • huntingdon, Hoof'land
    • Vectra in a posh frock.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 01 May 2020, 06:57:53 »

Have a "friend" who works in a medical establishment,, and have been told, it's easier to put covid-19 on the certificate than trying to find the real cause, also the levels of death aren't exciding by much the levels normally reached.

Someone isn't telling the truth ???
Hoof'land storeman.

Bigron

• Omega Baron
  • Witham, Essex
    • Omega 2.6 V6 Auto '51 Reg
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 01 May 2020, 07:12:56 »

Politicians not telling the truth, BG? How can you even THINK that?  :o

Ron.

STEMO

« Reply #6 on: 01 May 2020, 07:27:42 »

As everyone knows, in politics, there are several different truths, especially where numbers are concerned. We've all heard the phrase "Lies, damn lies and statistics".

Statistics are also subjective. On ads for anything from hair colour to peanut butter, it proclaims at the bottom "78% of people agreed". Great, but you could also frame it as "22%, or over one fifth, of people thought it was shite".

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 01 May 2020, 10:12:36 »

Trump is now firmly stating that he “has proof” that the virus was developed in a Chinese laboratory.

The after affects of the virus will therefore be a dangerous time in many others ways other than Covid19 itself!  Watch out for first trade wars....tariff ‘penalties’..........financial retribution.........then........ :o :o :o

STEMO

« Reply #8 on: 01 May 2020, 10:55:43 »

Trump is now firmly stating that he “has proof” that the virus was developed in a Chinese laboratory.

The after affects of the virus will therefore be a dangerous time in many others ways other than Covid19 itself!  Watch out for first trade wars....tariff ‘penalties’..........financial retribution.........then........ :o :o :o
We've had all of those, except the  :o :o :o
What do dictators do when the population start getting uppity? They invent a common enemy and hope to whip up a wave of patriotism. This is an election year for Trump, and those naughty Chinese make a perfect common enemy. Esp as he can make stuff up and there's no way of disproving it.
Bit like religion, Lizzie  ;D

biggriffin

• Omega Lord
  • huntingdon, Hoof'land
    • Vectra in a posh frock.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 01 May 2020, 11:00:39 »

Would be interesting to see how many death certificates were issued Oct2019--April 2020,, and the same from years previous..
Hoof'land storeman.

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 01 May 2020, 11:10:37 »

I think that too much is expected from them regarding figures , it's an awful situation for everyone who is dealing with any of it government key ,workers etc it will make absolutely no difference dwelling on what is on death certificates, what is needed is plain old commonsense and people pulling together to get through the present situation & hopefully finding a vaccine to combat this virus, which unfortunately I think is some time away.
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 01 May 2020, 12:21:10 »

I think that too much is expected from them regarding figures , it's an awful situation for everyone who is dealing with any of it government key ,workers etc it will make absolutely no difference dwelling on what is on death certificates, what is needed is plain old commonsense and people pulling together to get through the present situation & hopefully finding a vaccine to combat this virus, which unfortunately I think is some time away.

Disagree.  We need to know why Covid-19 is being listed as the cause of death when it wasn't.  Why is this happening?  ???

Simply because it's easier for officials?  or is it an instruction from the top to boost death figures so they can justify the lock down?   ???

STEMO

« Reply #12 on: 01 May 2020, 12:22:21 »

Disagree.  We need to know why Covid-19 is being listed as the cause of death when it wasn't.  Why is this happening?  ???

Simply because it's easier for officials?  or is it an instruction from the top to boost death figures so they can justify the lock down?   ???
Ask Rods, he'll know.  ;D

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 01 May 2020, 12:23:58 »

Ask Rods, he'll know.  ;D

Rods has disappeared!  :-X  :(

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 01 May 2020, 12:24:57 »

Why would they need to justify the lockdown ? As I said in my post commonsense..
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 21 queries.